Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Painted my whizeels and my grizeell... Fa sheezy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

On a whim, I decided to get a head start on painting my Xploder. So I bought a can of spray paint, taped some newspapers to my truck, and started spraying. Before I ran out of paint, I had black wheels and a black grill. They came out very well, however I wish I would've sanded them first so they would look smoother... But I like them anyway. Next weekend I'm going to get the back bumper, and maybe start the actual truck. I decided to save a crap load of money and just spray paint the whole darn truck in a weekend. Just have to decide on a paint job, and remember to sand that paint down a bit.

I also took off those stupid white and purple pinstripes I had. The passenger side ones came off without any trouble, but the driver's side took about an hour because it was just coming off in little pieces. AND I got that stupid bug deflector thingy off, and hopefully soon I'll be able to get my prerunner bumper, lift kit, and roof rack..

Pics of my truck as of today:

Front - http://community.webshots.com/photo/52543991/69507152hFBCiR

Driver Side - http://community.webshots.com/photo/52543991/69507235RamZGy

Passenger Side - http://community.webshots.com/photo/52543991/69507405oPcVAc

You can also see my 31X10.50X15 inch tires in those photos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yup, it's still an Exploder. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

looks better, but its still an exploder /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ergh... I'm anxious to get it done... I have a list of stuff I need, but not enough of the green for it all /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

thats off da heezy fo sheezy my neezy

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Oh...SH!T....Carl. I forgot about helping you get that new bumper on. I'm sorry. I go back to work on Tuesday. Call me this weekend and we will get it done.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's cool, Bob... I decided not to put it on anyway, gonna get a prerunner bumper. You can help me install that one if you want though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif... I might be asking you if I can borrow your tools and... maybe your garage... If you don't mind... So I can install the lift kit I'm planning on getting soon, and a roof rack... Do you have a sander or something so I can take the paint off my truck and paint it?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

OK, you are more than welcome to my stuff anytime. As luck would have it.....my wife bought me a new D/A sander to use on the 72 Chevelle. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Coooooooooolllllllllll /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Let me know when I can bring my X by and I'll help you put it to good use /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

sanders, who needs those i stripped paint off of my f-150 in no time flat whith a 4" grinder whith sanding disks, and you get a cool light show too /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif