Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

painterbccc

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by painterbccc, Nov 14, 2005.

1. painterbccc

painterbccc Registered Member

anybody know of any good trails to ride in middle Tennessee

2. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

i got a couple

well, lotsa guys at school go to grassland aka the nino. its just some farmland right behind grassland middle school. its a pretty good spot. just last weekend me and a few friends went to this place called rockopoco. its specifically for wheelin. GOOD SPOT. though u need a pretty good rig to go thru everything. last week was my first time and im thinkin about goin again, prolly midday this sunday.

hmm, lets see... im not really sure where it is. take hwy 96 south thru downtown franklin and past. make a right on hwy 100 and i met up with my friends at the loveless cafe. its about 10-15 mins from there. about 40 one way...

and, wheelininthecountry.com is really sweet. its about an hour15 away in summertown. i was at the halloween run on the 30th i think. need a built rig for just about anything there. the mud was alright i guess, lots of trails and whatnot that requires a small(er) truck. tons of jeeps were there. the trails didnt really accommodate(sp) my truck that well, and my truck isnt really that built so i didnt think too much of it.

if u wanna go wheel/ know of any spots/ or just to check out our trucks, pm me

jacob

ps- where you at in middle tennessee? im in franklin, exit 65, forrest crossing