Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paintin the blazer Flat Black......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Got the new fender done tonight, started sanding the other new fender, and trying to get all the rock chips out...
    I dented my fender pretty good on canopener last weekend, Also took out the hood, messed up the passenger door, and the driver door, so im kinda in the mood to get the body straight again. The hood was sitting about 6 inches above where it should be. So i could see my air cleaner through the windshield /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.... Had my girlfriend screaming, Cassidy was giving me a funny look, and a couple motorcycle guys giving me the /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It was avoidable, but oh well [darn] happens.

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

Can Opener gets yet another local CK5er..........think first up was Shannon...........so are ya gonna change the name to Flatblack84K5? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

most of my dents on the passenger side are from that POS hill... its really not that bad of a hill anymore, its just kinda fun to hit on the way back down the hill.... Hopefully i can get some pics of the damage.... gotta find a scanner.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif