Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pair of manual doors, good shape

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Sample, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Looking for a set for my '83. Power doors suck. Small dings ok, no rust or large damage. What you got?

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I have a set of Power doors with all the glass, motors, mirrors and all with some minor dings... I would sell the pair for $150+s.. Let me know if you're interested... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

chris, i migt have a pair of 83 manual doors later today, but im pretty far away, too far actually /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    i noticed that you have an 83 with th350 and 203 in it, did you swap those under it, or ? im curious about driveshaft mods that had to be done because someone swapped the same under this 83 thats coming, it was originally 700r4 and 208

thanks

4. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have a set of Power doors with all the glass, motors, mirrors and all with some minor dings... I would sell the pair for $150+s.. Let me know if you're interested... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks, looking to get away from the power doors. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

Randy, wish you were closer.

On the 350/203 swap I did, the 203 is a fixed yoke rear shaft. The 208 has a slip yoke. I was lucky enough to get the rear driveshaft for the 203 from my donor. Not as luck for the front. The 208 shaft was about 3" too long for my 203. I have yet to find a shaft to fit. I measure about 28.5" from flange to yoke.

Chris