Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PALM M515 handheld computers

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by Goober, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I've got 2 Palm m515 handheld computers that are going up for sale on ebay next week. You guys get first crack at them.

This is what they look like:
    [​IMG]

I can take some actual pictures of them if you really want, just send me a PM.

Here are some specs:

Palm™ OS 4.1
    33 MHz Motorola Dragonball VZ processor
    16MB RAM
    16 bit color 160 x 160 display
    IrDA (infrared)
    Supports MultiMediaCard (MMC) and Secure Digital (SD) expansion cards

More information: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/m515

I have the cradles and power supplies for both. I also have 1 portable USB cable in my desk at work that charges and sycronizes through the USB plug (first person to ask for it, gets it :D ). The cradles have a USB connector to connect to your computer to syncronize email (Outlook), contacts, etc. I tossed the original CD's in the trash a long time ago since the software was outdated and the newer versions of everything are available on-lilne. I'd be happy to burn a CD with all the updated versions of software if you need it.

They both have the standard folding cover and stylus. The aftermarket screen protectors are a little scratched up (they worked :grin: ) but I can put new screen protectors on or send a freebie along.

I used mine for everything from reviewing/showing off pictures, tracking milage and maintenance on the truck, keeping an updated calendar, tacking expenses, checking email, playing games and lots of other stuff. My wife primarily used it as an address book to keep phone numbers and addresses. They both work great.

$60. each includes shipping in the USA/Canada.

Active duty US military get a discount, PM me :usaflag:

:deal: :deal: :deal:

I've also got a Compaq iPaq 3650 with Windows Mobile 2002 that needs a new home. PM me for details.