Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Papa Roach

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Dec 30, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Anyone else like them? I wasn't too big a fan of their first album, but their second one, LoveHateTragedy, is just fawkin awesome. Coby Dick is the man. The video for "Time and Time Again" gets my blood pumping every time I see it. Listening to that song going down the highway makes me drive the same way I did when Fast and the Furious got over.

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

they are from the vacaville area in Ca...i saw them at a pizza parlor in stockton right befor they got popular like in the 1998 99 area..that was the only time i have seen them play...but anyway...they do rock!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I really like the first CD. Haven't heard the new one yet, guess I'll have to go buy it now.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Papa Roach is cool.....even my kids dig it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I like to listen to them when I'm driving or working on my truck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif *wink wink* Working on my truck... Like my power windows or my tailgate glass that I can't get to go up and down /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Jeremiah

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I feel bad for ya man. When ya can't get it up, it's almost sure to rain, and when it won't go down it's usely just too hot.

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i cant say that i like them very much.Not my style

8. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Their first album turned me from listening to rap to rock. Im not a big fan of the second album but they're still good.

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I watched them make a music video... didn't know it was them though. They closed off a bridge by where I was house sitting and made traffic back up forever. I walked down with the dogs and we sat up on the side of the hill and checked em out for about an hour. Never got close enough though to meet them. I didn't know it was them until I saw it on tv and realized that was the bridge. Wish I could remember the song name... oh well... but yeah they are cool, I just don't listen to em much... but what I hear I like... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif