Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

paragon adventure park this sunday!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k5king, Dec 13, 2000.

1. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

for all of us east coast guy's,,,,paragon is having a clean-up day this sunday,,,help fix the trails for half the day and wheel for free the other half,,or you can help out all day and get a full day of free wheelin'...i'm gonna try to go but in a car,,blazer isn't ready yet...anyone else gonna go up and help out??? would like to wheel in a ck5 blazer instead of a J*@P..everyone is meeting at the texaco at 9:15 and at the watertower at 9:30...if you go i'll be the one in the red tempo[​IMG]
    here's the link to paragon web site,,,they have directions there if you need them.....
    http://www.paragonap.com

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

wish i'd known about this sooner man. i work on sunday. Gotta keep the income coming somehow. Good luck with the cleanup, tell us all how the trails look.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

3. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Oh man, I wish I could go!! I don't have the money for the gas, plus I've got too much going on this weekend anyway. When do they have these cleanup days? Is it a normal schedule, or do they just decide when it gets "dirty"?

[​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

4. konajoe

konajoe 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Will there be a K5 run at Paragon coming up anytime next year? Depdogs Tellico K5 Run 2001 looks sweeet!! Is there any chance that the Northeast guys will do something similar at Paragon? I have a K10 but would be interested in attending.

Thanks,
    KonaJoe

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

6. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

well they've just finished opening up a new trail(rabbit run)..and some it needs to be finished to make it trail worthy,,remove some trees and shift some rock around...then some of the other trails just need to be touched up...fill in some hole and remove old logs and such...sometimes they build trails and afterwards they look back while wheelin' on 'em an say "why did we do that" and then decide to move some things around to make it a better ride...they are all about "YOU" having a fun day and enjoying the trails you run and the dificulty level...sometimes washouts create a higher difficulty than what they were previously so they fill them in to make it passable for smaller or larger rig's...
    hell if you let me slut some wheelin' with ya i'll "LEND" you some fuel expenses!!!! no B.S.!! i really wnat to do paragon in a k5 but if i gotta do it in a j~~P i will,,,hell just bring yours,,close enough for me...at least you own a k5!!!!!lol

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

actually i was going to look into a paragon run some time in the near future around spring or something like that... i'll have to talk to those at paragon and find a good time to go...
    maybe we could do a fullsize day or something,,,i know a lot of people with fullsize rig's that might just attend.. anyway i'm gonna get some video and some pic's if i go and i'll post 'em here somewhere but they will probably be full of j~~ps,,,i know i'll get flamed for that one!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. konajoe

Fullsize Day, Where do I sign up? A spring run sounds cool. I'm 5 to 6 hours away so I’ll more than likely trailer my truck there. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Thanks,
    KonaJoe

9. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I'm liking the sound of a K5 day at Paragon! We'll have to make CK5 flags or something for our trucks...oh wait, we should already have CK5 stickers!! Spring would be cool for me.

[​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

10. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

11. konajoe

Hey K5king,

It looks like you suffer from the same addiction that I have :)

KonaJoe

[​IMG]

12. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

i had cancer but i seem to have gotten rid of it all mostly[​IMG]. found a donor organ and going to get a transplant real soon!!!
    still have a lot of therapy to go to but it all seems to be working out real well...
    finally removed from the critical list and looking to get a heart transplant next year sometime....

didn't really know how bad it was till i looked at my back side closely..
    doc said it was rusterus cancerus of the tubbicus,,,,had it real bad...seems my body was just falling apart everywhere,,,even had rocker-itus!!!! just had to do something immediately!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]