Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PARAGON ADVENTURE PARK!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k5king, Nov 6, 2000.

1. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

if you need any info on paragon then click the link below .they now have a decent web site that is just gettin' started i believe..wish my ride was finished i'd like to go and stomp some HEEPS...if anybody is going to go i'd be interested in being an assistant/guide for you and would pay for half the cost,,,,fuel is on you though:)

http://www.paragonap.com

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I would like to go someday, but i have to wait until I get a tow rig and trailer!!!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; http://emmett.coloradok5.com

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I signed up for that board last week to sell my 1/2 ton stuff (Chrisd71k5). The club that I'm in goes there several times a year. The park has they're own guides (for insurance reasons, I guess). Did you (or anyone else from here) sign up for the board yet? We need to offset the high percentage of J**ps! </font color=blue>

4. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

hey, while i was there i saw a thread that said if you go to paragon(don't know if you need to be a member or not??) and you help with some trail maintenance or build some new trails you only work till lunch or something then they let you go run the trails the rest of the day..sounds like a good idea to me..get a little exercise,,save the land,,and romp for free..better than payin $55 bucks to me....
    hey what is the name of club your in and are they close to me..we don't have any clubs around here that are in my line of wheelin'(HEEPS)..what info can ya give me???

WWOOOOHHHOOOO!!!! this was my "member" post!!!
    it's official,,,I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>The club I am in is called Slightly Insane 4 Wheelers, and mostly all the members are located in northeast NJ. Any club you find in the country is prdominantly J**ps and Toyotas. Not a whole lot of people wheel fullsize trucks compared to J**ps and Toys. An all-K5 run at Paragon sometime in the future sounds like a good idea, and if I can, I will attend.</font color=blue>

6. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

i'd love to go wheelin' at paragon on an all k5 run but my buggy won't be finished for a while.. i'd just like to be there though,,for moral support..:)i've NEVER had the chance to do any cramlin' and i'd like to see what it's like first hand..done a little bit of mountain riding before but that's still a little different..i've been a mud baby myself..i love mud bogs and the bigger the better..
    if you decide to go wheelin' sometime and need a partner i'd be more than happy to come along,,oh yeah and i'd even bring my own beer,,,er soda that is!!!
    maybe we need to start our own fullsize club???
    how about K5,fullsize, 4x4 and offroad club
    if you ain't big, then you ain't bad

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. 88blazer

88blazer Registered Member

8. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

I would love to go sometime. Just let me know. We have about a dozen mid-east CO.K5 (active) members I believe. We should all keep in touch.

<font color=blue>I don't get stuck, I'm just in the mud when I stop for lunch [​IMG]
    - NJFourWheelers</font color=blue>