Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paragon?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by gmc4cw, Oct 24, 2006.

?

what date works for you.

1. nov 12th, would love to include the 5th but I will be out late on the 4th.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. nov 19th

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. nov 26th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. dec 3rd, remember its getting cold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gmc4cw

gmc4cw 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

looking to do some more wheeling before the end of the year. I can only go on sundays due to work. I haven't nailed down a specific one yet but if there are enough people who pick a certain date and will actually show then I will drag my a$$ up there.

Last time was a blast. we hit a lot of different terrain that was challenging and fun. no one broke anything serious. the only tools used were a flat head screwdriver to adjust a carb and an adjustable wrench to loosen a bolt holding the end of a winch cable. Please only vote if you can actually come.

also please post up with what you would bring. 35's and 1 locker are the minimum. If you show with less we will gladly have you along but your day will be a long one. some Body damage is to be expected. I avoid it at all cost but sometimes you have no choice. I am a democratic wheeler. if enough people show with straight rigs and want to keep them that way I will do everything I can to take the apropriate trails.

2. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Let me check with the boys up here before I vote on a date.

Being so far, we need to try to get three trucks so we can wheel on sat.
    as well to make the trip 'worth while' if you know what I'm sayin' :smirk:

3. gmc4cw

I voted for the 12th. after looking at the calendar I realized that the 26th will be jammed. Thanksgiving weekend. lots of people off.:doah:

Where you at FOR MUD, you know you want to go again.:wink1:

The sooner we go the sooner we can go again after that.:D

4. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I might be able to make the 12th or the 19th . works been busy so it's going slow on the propane . I think I can do it for about the same $ as a good carb.I'll get off my ass and make some calls tomorow.

5. gmc4cw

6. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Available dates.

I should be able to make the Nov 19th date, or possibly the 26. The 12th is out, big bills that week.

7. gmc4cw

well the 12th is out for me. I got in a car accident at work. I'm ok, but I have to pay a $500 deductible. might be able to make the 26th. will know when it gets closer.

Hammermachine did you go to the monthly ride?

8. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Of course not, same as you an unplanned bill. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

9. gmc4cw

my unplanned bill cost my company $18,000.:eek1: They must like me because not only did they keep me, they promoted me. doubled my base salary and better hours.

It makes me feel better saying that way. I get done 2 hours earlier now 7pm, but I start 2 hours earlier also 7am. I also didn't make anything before, so double isn't that much.:rolleyes:

10. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

well the 12th is out for me. I got in a car accident at work. I'm ok, but I have to pay a $500 deductible.

Dam that sucks, I hope all turns out ok .There was no way I was going to make it on the 12th . Did the king pins this weekend, should of taken 4-5hr to do, 18hrs later it was done!!!Everything that could go wrong did. I found a loose bearing and a cracked plastic cup on the drivers side, replaced the broken stud then broke another one puting it back togther!!!!The other side looked good but did it anyway. By the 26th I should be ready.