Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

(( Parents )) I hate spring break........my boys are gone for 6 days

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 13, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

This stinks, its spring break and my boys are with thier mom for 6 days, til Wednsday and it has been 3 years since they were gone for more than 3 nights /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Not only do I miss the hell out of them but I worry about them when thier gone. ( and doing my engine I miss my helpers**Says** " " Hey, go get that 9/16 for me! " /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

too bad i can't take your boy's place, its my spring break and i have no money to go ne where, NOTHING TO FRIGGIN DO!!! all my friends are at the beach havin fun /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

uglychevy, don't let it get you down bro! there will come a time when you'll be glad they're gone. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif j/k. at least they're with someone who will take care of them.

[ QUOTE ]
    too bad i can't take your boy's place, its my spring break and i have no money to go ne where, NOTHING TO FRIGGIN DO!!! all my friends are at the beach havin fun /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

don't feel bad. i'm in the same boat and it's sinking fast. maybe i can ride to Cha-town and check you out some time.

4. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    at least they're with someone who will take care of them.

[/ QUOTE ] Thats where the *WORRY* part comes in, theres a reason she dosent have custody /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif she dosent take care of them, she lets them run amuck, even alone in the neighborhood. last time they were there for a few days my son broke his arm 9 blocks away with his friend, doing something they werent supposed to be doing, and he was 8 then /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif so yes, I worry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Oh, sorry. Didn't know you were divorced. I thought you meant that they just went on a vacation without you. That puts a totally different light on the subject. Well, don't worry too much, and hope for the best!

6. uglychevyZZ4

oh please, dont be sorry, divorce can be a great thing ($ 17,000.00 later /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) it isnt like someone died /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ya im sure everything will be ok I just worry, and that'll prolly never change /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif