Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parker AZ Run Campsite Information!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Nov 11, 2002.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Marv & Fred,

This is where we will be camping in Parker, AZ during Thanksgiving. While I was talking with Dave, he said he camped here this weekend and it was awesome. Now keep in mind, Dave camps in style, hell all he has to do is hookup the electric and cable and he has a house.

Anyway, he said the tent camping has grass!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What a concept, camping in the grass instead of the dirt /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Debbie has said yes, so we are going as long as everyone else is going.

Here is the link.

Parker Camp Site

Rob

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks Rob. Have you guys seen the rates /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It says holiday rates = 8 per person per day /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Maybe we should call em and find out the scoop.....

3. therobzilla

Fred,

I sent the campgrounds an e-mail last night to confirm the rates and the location, it's hard to believe they have grass and shade trees, based on the web page.

BTW, I am also looking into renting a Class A motorhome for the weekend, and I am also looking into a Popup trailer to see if it's even worth it, we will see.

There are other site in La Paz county, and or Parker, AZ.

Let's see what the campsite has to say.

Rob

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

thats only 125 miles for me.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    what days is this schedualed for? i dont have a calender with turkey day on it in front of me.
    thanks
    Grant /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. therobzilla

Turkey day would be the 28th this year. I have the 28th and 29th off from work, and am thinkin of taking the 27th off also.

Thanks,
    Rob

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i know i will have the 28th and 29th off. sheila may not. you gonna be out there thurs friday sat and leave sunday? if that is the case i am sure we can come see yall for a day or two then.
    Grant