Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

part # for gabriel shocks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddybuddy, May 21, 2005.

1. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

hey guys, can someone tell the part numbers for gabriel shocks that will fit an 8" lift? (might just be the biggest shock they make i dunno) or at least tell me where i can find it? i went into autozone w/o the part number and told them i wanted the biggest gabriel and they said they wouldnt know which one that would be w/o a part number. b4 sometries to convince me to get different shocks, i wanna get gabriels cuz they are dirt cheap and have a lifetime warrantee. eventually when more cash flows in then i may upgrade.

thanks guys, any help is appreciated

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

G63438 , these are perfect for 4 inch lifts rears and fronts with Ford towers , I run them in the rear , in the stock mounts for now . Up front I run the rear 4 inch lift kit shocks . Still haven't done any towers front or rear yet .

3. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

hmm but what about 8" lift? i dont think 4" shocks would work to well on 8" haha

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

OOOPS , wasn't awake yet . Look in the rear of the Gabriel catalogue , you can find longer shocks there . Its online at their website .