Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Part number for D60 Caliper bolt/spring...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 90blzr, Jan 26, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Someone said you can get them at the parts store but they have no clue what I am talking about.

The little screw that takes the allen wrench and the spring that holds the caliper in place on a D60 front.
    Anyone got the part numbers or know who would have them.

I can just take them off my other 60, but would rather just get a new one at the parts store if possible.

Thanks/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

I don't have the part numbers off-hand, but Napa had a kit that contained the slide, spring, and bolt. Maybe try asking for a caliper hardware kit.

Fortunately my local Napa guy is pretty good!

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

So the kit you got contained 3 pieces? How much did it cost? I just called the local napa and he came up with the bolt and thats it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif And they wanted $7 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. burbBoy

burbBoy 1/2 ton status

Dont remeber the cost but a couple months ago i got my kit from carquest. The spring, clip and bolt are in the kit. Part number is 5562 i believe. I had some trouble looking mine up too and ended up finding it uner an 80's dodge one ton 4x4. Otherwise check this napa number UBP82135 it should be the same kit.

5. burbBoy

burbBoy 1/2 ton status

Oh and one other note.....there should be an instruction sheet with the kit also. I had problems with the stock size keys falling out. I finally measured it like the kit says and found i need an oversize key. It sucks when they fall out on the trail!