Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Part number guru's I need HELP (PART NUMBERS) FAST...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fortcollinsram, Jul 3, 2002.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Part number guru\'s I need HELP (PART NUMBERS) FAST...

I need the GM part number for the np205 shifter bolt (the one that holds the shifter to the adapter...) Here' the thing though...I have another 465/205 adapter laying around and the bolt hole for it is a bit larger then the one in my truck...I think the one I have laying around is out of a 73 or 74 and the 465/205 combo in my truck is out of a 76 or so...so I need the part number for the shifter bolt and if you have TWO PN's...GIVE 'EM TO ME /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Thanks for the help gang

Chris

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Part number guru\'s I need HELP (PART NUMBERS) FAST...

Chris, sorry no part number handy, but you can try www.gmpartsdirect.com and email them asking for a bolt for, say, an '84 1 ton. AFAIK, the shifter setup was the same, minus that bolt size. There *was* a post on this awhile back, but I can't remember if a part # came up....

3. 502Burban

502Burban 1/2 ton status

Re: Part number guru\'s I need HELP (PART NUMBERS) FAST...

Here you go: GM #14009313 - $17.75. This is the bolt I used on the adapter for my '73, so it should probably work for you.

Enjoy,
    Robb