Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Part number request please

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5 krawler 50, May 18, 2005.

1. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

I have tried contacting a couple people on hear, as well as some what searching the net for a bushing set i'm looking for. I was wondering if any has the part number(s) for the daystar poly bushing set to use for the 52" spring swap. A ex member here said that a lot of people on here bought the bushing set from him, and I was wondering if you guys would post them up for me please. I appreciate the time and help.
    Cory

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

ttt... i would like to get these locally, but the guy said he needs more then measurements, and i need product numbers. I really dont wanna have to get them throu tim if i can find them locally. please help.

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I can't help much on the bushings. Kert (cybrfire) has some spacers that you can use with regular size bushings. I guess you would have to drill them to 9/16" though. I'm not sure if they'll work for you, check them out - at the bottom of the page http://diy4x.com/misc.htm

ttt, somebody should know. :ears:

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

FWIW, I'm in the middle of my 52" swap and I decided to go with Kert's spacers. I like the idea of using an "off the shelf" bushing set instead of a nonstandard kit that might be hard to find in a pinch.