Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parting in OREGON: 1990 Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by TravisO, Dec 20, 2003.

1. TravisO

TravisO 1/2 ton status

Parting out the following: 1990 Jeep Cherokee, 4 door Pioneer
    4.0 six cylinder, 140k, still have all computer and fuel injection stuff $750
    AW4 4 speed automatic $350
    NP 231 $250
    New AA SYE $210
    Dana 35c rear $200
    Dana 30 front $300
    Still have all interior and exterior parts

This is basically a complete Jeep that had a little damage to the passenger front door. Gutted it and was gonna rhino line the inside but never got around to it. It's sat ever since. If you want the whole thing, that would be good, but it's probably gonna get parted. Make offers thruough email please.
    Travis

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Just for the sake of replying to all 3 of your for sale posts, you have to include a price in your ad. You can always put OBO, but I believe that the rules state a price must be quoted. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. TravisO

TravisO 1/2 ton status

Added prices. Thanks.
    Travis

4. TravisO

TravisO 1/2 ton status

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.

5. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

It's a long shot, but does it have the remote for power locks? I'm looking for one, pretty sure they can be reprogrammed. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. TravisO

TravisO 1/2 ton status

Do you mean a car alarm keyfab looking thing? If so, I don't have one of those. This Jeep has manual windows and locks. Sorry.
    Travis

7. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Wat do you want for the whole thing? Are the machanical pieces still in the truck? From your post, I assume that the interior is gone, What is left? I'm looking for a cherokee for my wife to drive. How far is it from driveable? Are you interested in a trade for a 77 Chev 1/2 ton 4x4 that runs and drives? Its not pretty and will need work, but it is my daily driver summer 2002If not interested in truck, how about some killer bumpers for your truck?.
    Let me know.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. TravisO

TravisO 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wat do you want for the whole thing? Are the machanical pieces still in the truck? From your post, I assume that the interior is gone, What is left? I'm looking for a cherokee for my wife to drive. How far is it from driveable? Are you interested in a trade for a 77 Chev 1/2 ton 4x4 that runs and drives? Its not pretty and will need work, but it is my daily driver summer 2002If not interested in truck, how about some killer bumpers for your truck?.
    Let me know.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I might be interested in all of the above. Call me at 971-226-9386 so we can figure out exactly what you have. As far as whole, I'm asking $1000 because I know I can part it for more than that. It's complete except for the plastic and carpet inside. The rest of the interior is there, seats, etc. I was gonna rhino line it, but project went south. Now I have a 1991 Blazer, you know, the best year. Having a lot of fun with it, so the Jeep is second in line for $$ to buy parts. Why is our sport so expensive? I should have stuck to motorcycles.
    Travis