Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parting Out 1978 K-30 a few items left

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by POFF, Apr 8, 2007.

1. POFF

POFF 1/2 ton status

I have the following items from a 1978 K-30 GMC:

TH400 - $125
    NP203 - $125
    TH400 to NP203 adapter - I'll throw it in if you by the T-case and tranny. I do not want to sell it seperate until the tranny and t-case are gone. I want to give the person who buys the tranny and t-case together first shot at it.
    Crossmembers - $20 ea
    T-case skid plate - $20
    '81-'87 Hood - primered with surface rust but I do not see any body work - $25
    Stock rear springs - $25
    Springs come with shackles.
    T-case shifter - $20
    Hump for column shift automatic - $20
    A/C heater box - rough but useable - $20
    Hydro boost with p/s pump, the hoses are shot - $50
    Two tilt columns - pretty rough - one has a popped ignition - 2 for $25.
    Sheet metal piece that goes under the grill and holds turn signals - has a small dent in the middle but looks fixable - $20
    Steering box - $40
    Gas tank filler tubes for dual tanks - $20 for both
    Front sway bar - $25
    Core Support - $25
    I have a few other misc. parts, A/C vents, one front bumper bracket, charcoal canister, gas pedal assy., ash tray, rough glove box, wiper motor.

The truck was not running when I bought it so I do not know what works. I bought this truck for the front Dana 60 for my '70 so I do not know much about '73-up trucks. I tried to be as honest and accurate as possible. Please feel free to ask questions, I can send pictures if necessary.

The large or heavy items are local pick-up only, the small stuff I will ship. I will ship the cheapest I can between USPS flat rate and FedEx Ground. The heavy and big stuff is cheap because I don't want to ship it. Make me an offer!

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Calling dibs on the skidplate and 6" front springs. Can you get pics of them up first?

3. POFF

POFF 1/2 ton status

pics

The spring pic is not very good. If you want better ones I will drag them out tomorrow after work and snap a few pics. The skid plate mounting holes have been used without washers so they are a little worn. The springs are too heavy for me to ship so you have to pick them up, the skid plate can probably go USPS flat rate for $8.10 (or what ever the going rate is).

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

The springs will ship easily. I've shipped and bought quite a few, so, its no problem with UPS.

I'm more interested in the height of the springs. If you can measure the arch by standing the spring up on the eye-bolt ends and measuring to the center bolt at the tallest part, I can get a better idea.

The skidplate I will pass on as I have too many of those.

5. POFF

POFF 1/2 ton status

I measured the springs. If I lay them upside down they are 6 1/2" from the center bolt to the ground on the top side and 9" from the bottom side.

6. SUB602

SUB602 1/2 ton status

Sent you a PM on the Trans & Transfer case.