Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

parting out 73 GMC 1/2 ton 2wd in mesa AZ

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by moturbopar, Oct 10, 2005.

1. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Hi I am parting out my 73 gmc 1/2 ton. The engine hood and grill are gone, but watever is left I am selling. or will sell whole thing for $125 obo. Still has grany gear 4speed, pedal assembly, underdash A/C, and alot of other parts. truck is rough but not much rust, so if you are looking for anything let me know.
    I also have a 400 sbc that needs rebuilt cylinders are rusty but is standard bore.
    I also have a 72 472 cadillac engine that needs to be finished, has molly rings, new gaskets and bearings, and rebuilt 76 cc heads with th400 and shift kit, Asking $200.
    have 10b bolt 3.07 front axle with hubs and rotors, and rear 12 bolt 307 govlock asking $150 for both.
    Thanks

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

How's the doors? And does the underdash A/C work?

3. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Hi, the doors are rough. The under dash AC worked well but has been sitting for a year.

4. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

Does it have a factory tach, How bout a DS aux battery tray, Hows the tailgate. How much for the 12 bolt axle shafts shipping would be to 84118