Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parting out 79 --1 ton pick-up 2wd

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by crazy427, Apr 14, 2004.

1. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

As listed, truck body is pretty beat up but if any one needs anything let me know.14bff is mine /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif+ some misc to install it in my truck /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif:, and the tranny is sold already /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifbut all else is for grabs /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.giffor cheap.

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

a SRW C-30 pickup ?

if so then damn, RIP! only ever seen on one other in my life and it got hauled straight to the shredder and it was very fixable just need a tranny,. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    what a waste..

id buy yours minus whatever if i could, id love to find a c30 srw pickup, they are the ultimate hauling/trailer rig! if its 4 speed one then im going to go and cry now,

good luck

3. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

It is a c20 body on a 1 ton chassis( so he told me... the 1st body was real bad).It was a 4 speed monster trans...lol. That went fast. they guy used to pick -up scrap and bring it to the recycling yard.so it definatly was a hualer. thats why the body is pretty trashed especially the bed. but the guy took care of the chassis and drive train and thats all that matters /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what color interoir? if its red-maruon and the dash is good my dad might be interested, if not thanks anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

interior is dirty blue and cracked /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif sry

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

eh no prob! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

last call before /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif and the crusher /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif