Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parting Out 88 Burb

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K5 NUTT, Aug 1, 2003.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Heavy tow outfit we deal with at the shop is going to part this 88 burb before it goes to the crusher...i snagged the rear glass and spare tire for our burb yesterday....core support is gone....interior is all there...can stop by and take pics for those who are interested.

DW

2. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

What's the color and condition of the interior? Buckets & console, or bench? I'm very interested. Just bought a '79 crew cab that needs a new interior. Pics would be cool. /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

mudracer65@yahoo.com

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey if the interior is gray I need the driverside rear door shoulderbelt. Aslo do you need a 400 small block? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

power or manual windows?

I'm needing the the window switch harness that runs from the pillar to the actual switch on the passenger side for the rear back seat door.

pm me if you need more specifics on what i'm needing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Does it have a serpintine setup for a SBC? If so I want it.

Dan

6. Got the outside mirrors? If so, how much?

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i knwo soemone needing a complete TBI V8 engine/ECM wiring harness

8. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Rear barn doors????

9. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

what color is the interior, power or manual doors and windows.

10. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Interior is tan...front seat is a bench....power panels...seat belts are spoken for...aka Mosesburb...

DW

11. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Don't need a 400 unless its cheap and close to standard bore damon...there is a gray one in the boneyard by the shop...even though you never shipped me the belts i forgot in az i guess i'll forgive you bonehead....i'll be down in sept around the 12th...i'll look tomorrow if i have the time. Will take pics of the burb monday after work and will send them to provide individual email addy's as i have no clue how to post...

DW

12. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Dan...serp belt set-up wasn't on this one oddly enough...it retained the 87 set-up with just a serp alt belt...i bought the tbi intake for $5....the rest of the efi is gone....except i need to see if the tank is still in place.

DW

13. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Tazz....power windows...give me more info...i'm surei can figure it out though....

DW

14. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Has the factory chrome mirrors still on her....i'd say $30 for the set plus the ride...

DW

15. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

R72K5...tbi is gone...and the block is self ventilating...thanx to a rod exit hole...still has the t400-NP208 with driveshafts...he wants $300 for that set up...

DW

16. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Has rear tailgate...someone at the yard busted the glass and ganked the regulator...but the rest is still there...

DW

17. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Sunady i'll make myself a list of usernames..wants and email addy's for those who want pics...will go by the yard monday afterwork....then when i have enough items to pull i'll pull the parts...would prefer MO's for the parts..i'll do all the shipping at work as we use ups and will provide a blanket post here with shipping numbers...easier for me to do it in bulk as i'm building a steering column and a re color on a console for my partner in crime for the www.blazerchalet.com web site....plus i need to drop the new motor in the wifes burb...install a new a/c compressor in my 79...which is currently out getting carpet in it...so i'm a little busy....but i told dave not to crush it as i HATE to see perfectly good parts go to the crusher...

DW

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You've got my wants and shipping info in pm form /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

How about all of the body moulding on the exterior. The trim that runs down the entire body.

And the exhaust Y-pipe too.

Thanks,
    Chris AZ 85220

20. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

If the tranny/t-case were both good when were in it, I'll take the them. It'll save me from using the spare 350 I have here and I would have needed the adapeter plate also. Will you throw in the gear indicator as well? I'll be needing one without the OD on it as it will be replacing a 700R that's shot.

Now, How can I get it? Maybe we can make some arangements to meet somewhere. Shoot me a PM about getting this. If I need to send you some $$ to hold until I can get it I will.

Thanks.

Almost forgot, I'll need the kickdown button as well. Can you think of anything else I'll need for going from a 700 to a 400? Thanks.

If you get a chance, call me at 719-321-8506. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif