Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parting out an '88

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shawnboy, Jul 16, 2001.

1. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

Parting out an \'88

I recently scored a great deal on a '90 K5 in really good shape. The drivetrain on my '88 is built Chev tough( lots of money )so the axles, tranny and motor will be donated to the '90. I have a new electric tailgate complete with glass, 1 brand new drivers' side fender, 1 vgc passenger side fender, both doors c/w pw and pl in fixable condition, a dirty but complete interior, tilt column with cruise, an NP 208, 50k on the 700R4, 200,000k on the 350, both front and rear 30 spline diffs(3.08), basically the whole truck and I really have no idea what it is worth. I'm up in Toronto, Canada. Can anyone give me an idea what some of this stuff might fetch? Trades or cash. I need a winch. I might let the built axles go and keep the 30 spline. The 28 spline are 3.73 with an Auburn in the back and a lockright up front, new axles, gears, u joints, ball joints etc.. about 10k ago.
    Shawnboy.

If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: Parting out an \'88

If you part it out I want the window motor from the passengers side! [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

3. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

The panels and controls and glass, vent window included are in vgc so I would like to sell them intact.
    Shawnboy.

If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.

4. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

How much are you willing to part with the driver's side door? I'm talking. all the electrical stuff, everything? I need a driver's side door for my '88. I might be interested. What kind of condition is it in and what color is the exterior and interior?

Pedal mashed and KICK'N ASS!
    WFO! Wide [censored]'n OPEN!