Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

parts 4 sale 4 your K's

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jan 7, 2001.

parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

Dana 44 front, 4.10 eight lug; 14 bolt rear, 4.10, open carrier; both for $500.00.
    GM corp. 10 bolts front and rear, 2.73 six lug, both open, makes good rebuilders for your choice ratio and lockers; both for $250.00.
    Skyjacker 8" front and rear springs with 1" add-a-leaves; fits 73-91 with 52" rear springs; 6" steering arm included; 4" sway bar drop included; no U-bolts, shocks, or brakelines; $500.00 for all.

1. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

Ok, no responses to this ad means the prices are too high or nobody is interested in them. Oh, come on now, someone out there needs these. Remember, I can be flexible and willing to travel. (depends on how far you are)

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

Where are you located?

<font color=orange>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com>http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com</A>

3. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

I am in central Kansas zip 67439.

4. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

I think you would get more response if you posted your items for sale in the "Parts For Sale/Wanted" section of this website. This is a specialty area is for OffRoad Design product questions and tech support. Good Luck.

'89 K5 Silverado 4" lift w/BFG 33's

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Just saw the post today. I am interested in the axles and maybe the springs but I am in VA. Dont guess you would be willing to ship would you????
    If not maybe it will give me a reason to drive to kansas over spring break.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Sorry, 8" lift goes to BLzr4x4ngkid. Which axles are you looking for? Damn, Vermont is a loooonnnnnnngggg ways away!! Let me know about the axles.

7. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Naw not vermont, i am in virginia. I am interested mainly in the 14 bolt. You got any more info on it? What other axles do you have? I have done my suspension, tires, wheels, some engine, tranny, t-case work and now i need some axles.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

8. thatK30guy

Duh!! I m tho thupid!! Yeah, I re-read the state abb.! Duh! Ok, yeah I have plenty of axles. You say you need 14FF, well, what ratio, and what size- 3/4 or 1 ton? Posi or not? Need a front also?

9. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

Is the 14 bolt a full floater or semi, and are thier brakes on them?

10. thatK30guy

I dont have any semi floaters as of yet. I currently have five full floaters. Four of them are complete hub to hub. One is just a bare housing with disc brakes on it. One rear is a one ton with 4.10 and Gov-Lock. Two are 3/4 ton with 4.10 and open difs. The other one is also a 3/4 ton, but with 3.73 gears. $400.00 your choice of any, delivered to your door.

11. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

Do you have any dana 44's with just axle housing gears and shafts with 4.11gears and if so how much. Also possibly a dana 60 front and a 14 bolt ff rear with brakes and with 4.11 gears and if so how much for the pair?

12. thatK30guy

I just sold a D60 to Bigd in Co. last month. I do have a D44 front with 4.10's. Its complete hub to hub, calipers still on it. I dont have just the ring and pinion set. If you are wanting just the ring and pinion, I would look at buying new set, as they are pretty cheap. Check around for prices. I am still on the hunt for the D60, as you are not the only person who has asked me. Seems like I am getting a waiting list for this front end. Hahaha! Oh well, like they say, "pick a number and wait in line". Hahaha!

13. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

You might want to move this to the for sale board. This isn't the best place for traffic on that kind of subject.
    Thanks

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    [​IMG]
    SW-ORD

14. thatK30guy

In case anybody is wondering, this was one of my first posts on this site. I had not registered yet, and went ahead and put it on this forum since it would not work on the others until you registered. So, now I am a member, I know what to do now.

15. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

How Much for the dana 44 you have, as is?

16. thatK30guy

$300.00 will take it. You will have to cover the shipping cost though. Let me know where you are and I can get a ship quote.

17. Re: parts 4 sale 4 your K\'s

I live in peoria, AZ. As far as condition the axle is in, could I through it right in my truck or do I need to do any rebuilding and do you no any of the history of it by chance.

18. thatK30guy

I think shipping would definitely run you under $100.00. I know this because I checked out the shipping for the same axle to Austin, TX and that was going to cost $75.00. The axle is in good condition, I doubt you would need to do anything to it since it ran when I took it out of the truck. I would only need one thing: new lock out hubs, since the full time hubs are on it now.