Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts and trucks for sale in So. Cal

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by muddog84, Jun 8, 2004.

1. muddog84

muddog84 Registered Member

4 35-12.50/15 BFG mud terrains. Mounted on solid centerlines. Wheels are oxidized but can be refinished. Tires are 90+% tread left, scratches only, no missing lugs no plugs or patches. 450$

Axles, stock 6 lug 44 and 12 bolt out of 76 blazer. Both are in good shape. Neither has locker or lim slip. both complete hub to hub, drum to drum. 250$ o.b.o

Trans and T-case, turbo 350 and NP 203 converted to part time. Both work great, have converter and kick down cable with it. One ear is cracked on the trans case but will not affect it. Really dont want to seperate them. Out of my 76 K-5, i swapped in a SM465 and NP 205 so i dont need these. Asking 200 for both.

75 K-10 parts/project truck. Shortbed frame, no bed, cab has rusty floors, front fenders rough. NO MOTOR or TRANS. Has 14b rear and 44 8lug front axles no lockers or lim slips. not sure of ratio. Also has 6" springs in front, blocks and add a leaves in rear. Have title, not in my name bought for axles but dont need them. Asking 300 o.b.o

Truck is in San Bernardino, parts are in Phelan (high desert). If you PM me it may be a day before i can check it. Same for e-mail (cali4niaisme@aol.com). Best to call my cell 909 214-2512. Please no calls after 9 p.m. Have pics of parts and truck available. Also have some other stuff to get rid of will list later or ask, i might have it! thanks

2. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Re: Parts and trucks for sale

could you get me some pics of the 75 K-10 please
    Thanks,
    Bo

blzn4fn@earthlink.net

3. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

Re: Parts and trucks for sale

[ QUOTE ]
    4 35-12.50/15 BFG mud terrains. Mounted on solid centerlines. Wheels are oxidized but can be refinished. Tires are 90+% tread left, scratches only, no missing lugs no plugs or patches. 450$

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm guessing the wheels are 6 lug? would you seperate? can you get pics of the tires? how much tread is left?

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the pics. How bad are the floors in the truck?
    And is there rust any where else? thanks