Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

parts are finaly here

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

All the parts finaly showed up...weld on brace from ORD for the steering box...a new(rebuilt) steering box from west texas off road along with the stage 2 kit with the hoses and hydro ram.....so if i can get a ride to the shop this weekend i am goin to start on the install...i should at least get the frame welded up if nothin else this weekend

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hey I know we got off to a rocky start /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, But please let me know how that kit works out for ya! I've been lookin into that same kit! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanx,
    Bill

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

will do...prob take me a few weeks to get it all done..but i will let ya know

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool, I hope its worth all the effort......AGR Rock rams Suck in the test forum and double or triple the dough! Look forward to hearing about the step by step install!
    Bill

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

been workin on it since about 8:30 this morn (now 10:15) and my progress is so far:

Old box removed
    sector shaft out and packed up ready to be shipped to topoff
    and half way done grinding the cracks out...so should be ready to weld by noon...i think thats as far as i am goin to get today...my ride gets off work at noon so its goin to shut me down for the day /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif oh well...