Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts - AZ - flattops $90

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Hossbaby50, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have some parts that need to go. I will ship but AZ people get first option. Buyer pays shipping.

1) Flattop D44 Knuckles for crossover steering. matched pair from a disc axle in a 70's 1/2ton Sub. Not machined. $90 obo

2) dick Cepek Racing 77 shocks (2) from my old 2.5" lift. They are the shorter of the 2 shocks from a double shock setup. 4 yrs old seem ok. 21" extended, 14" compressed $5 for both

3) Stock steering arm from my 85 10 bolt (the arm on the knuckle itself). Free

4) Parts front driveshaft. CV looks good but everything from the slipyoke on is gone. $10 obo and will throw in another parts front Dshaft that has a toaseted CV.

5) HEI pickup coil. New in box for my 85. $5

Thanks

Harley

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

What t-case is the good CV set up for? You have a good slip on one shaft and a good CV on another correct? If it works on 203 DIbS....... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    Let me know.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

they are different spline count on the 2 slips. The flange is the round 4 bolt flat flange that my 208 uses. Might work for a 203, not sure though. They are yours if you want them.

Harley