Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts - cheap or free!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Blue85, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

I need to clean the garage out. Please help. You pay all shiping or pick up, if you live near Saginaw, MI (48603). PM me your zip and I can try to get some shipping quotes, but you can probably figure it all out by checking the "shipping weights" thread. All parts fit a mid-80's K5 unless stated otherwise.

First of all, I have a K-5 gas tank. It has a good sending unit, which always gave me accurate fuel level measurements. The tank is in really good shape. I probably have some pictures somewhere. I don't know if I can legally ship this. It may even have a small amount of free gas.:wink1:

I have this 10-bolt, in good condition with no rust. It has 3.08 gears and open diff. It is free ($0). I think it's worth $15-$20 for scrap, but I don't feel like hauling it.[​IMG]

I have a pair of axleshafts for a 14-bolt semi-float (9.5" ring gear). They are 8-lug. I have set the price at $5 for the pair. I doubt you can find them cheaper.
    [​IMG]

I also have the *gasp* running boards. Maybe you need some for your wife and kids to climb in, maybe you want some scrap aluminum. The pair, with mounting brackets is $10.
    [​IMG]

Need a conversion U-joint? This is a 1330-1350, perfect for putting a 14-bolt where a 10-bolt used to live. It is used, but in good shape. $5, this price can't be beat.
    [​IMG]

Here's a nice rear bumper. I might even have the bolts somewhere.
    [​IMG]

Need a spare fuel pump? It's free. I ditched the carb and went MPFI and now I am burning the boats from going back.
    [​IMG]

How about a ESC module and harness? As far as I know, it works. The wire going to the knock sensor has been cut (the blue one), but you can splice it. Great for experiments or replacing broken stuff.
    [​IMG]

Anybody want a free yoke/paperweight? It is a 32-spline 1310-series.

[​IMG]

Here's a ported vacuum switch. There are overpriced at part stores and dealerships, so I'm going to ask $7 for this gem. It works great.

[​IMG]

I may add more stuff later on.

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Might be interested in the ESC what year vehicle was it all in? Do you have any skid plates fuel tank perhaps? Looking for a clean no dents GM left front fender too for a 1987 in my siggy

3. Blue85

The ESC is for '85, I do not have a skid plate, but the gas tank is for sale. Like I said in my first post, I don't think it can be shipped. This is also from an '85, so it does not have a fuel pump in it. Here's the top of it. What you see is sand and dirt stuck to the rustproofing material.

[​IMG]

4. Blue85

Bumper is sold.

5. BigEasy

BigEasy 1/2 ton status

I'll take that conversion joint to keep as a trail spare. Probably could tape the box up and slap a shipping label on it, no?

6. 35dp

35dp 1/2 ton status

If big easy doesnt take the U-joint I will. thanks. Dustin

7. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    I'll take the Fuel pump.
    Shipping to Port Huron,Mi 48060

Thanks,Bob

8. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Crap,Just noticed when this was orig. posted...is this stuff still available?