Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts for sale for gas money... deliverable to Seattle area.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 19, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I may be making a trip over towards the Seattle area this weekend, meaning I need to raise some gas money. I am estimating an approximate 600 mile round trip by the time I return home, assuming 5mpg and $2 per gallon, that's $240 I need to come up with just for gas.

So... does anyone over in that direction (between Seattle and Spokane) need any of the following?

Suburban rear cargo doors $75 for both.

BBC Edelbrock Aluminum intake, rectangular port, $100.

Holley 650 cfm Double Pumper Dual Feed carb... ran excellent but I blew the power valve I believe... what can I get?

Excellent working TH400 tranny and NP203 full-time T-case (out of a '78 3/4 ton 4x4). Complete married unit with crossmember and adapter, $375 delivered (along the way).

A rust free cab with doors off a '79/'80 Chevy, all good glass, no dents, $250 delivered (if you are along the way or nearby).

A '73-'80 3/4 ton 4x4 frame with springs, lengthened to 170" wheelbase. (no running gear). Just the frame, dual tanks, stock springs, and steering box. Was set up for a regular cab and about an 18' flatbed. The frame for $100 delivered (again if along the way or near).

Rust free cab off an '84 GMC 2wd. Was perfectly straight until moving it, one minor dent on passenger side corner post. Just the basic bare cab shell, but a very clean one to work with. $100 with title delivered.

(4)15x8 5-lug Chevy 1/2 ton 2wd truck Chrome Modulars, in good shape. I only have 3 centercaps. The set of 4 rims for $85.

My friend has:
    (4) 16.5x9.75 Aluminum Modular 8-lug rims for $250.

(4) 16.5x9.75 Chrome Spokes with 36x12.50-16.5 Bias Ply Goodyears (Military Hummer tires), relatively low tread, but not completely bald or anything, comes with a spare chrome rim and two other 36's (one with better tread but needs a tube). $300.

Another friend has a Ramsey PTO winch and some other misc parts I could deliver.

Sorry if what Im selling is high priced... it's cause I never really want to sell certain parts. I just need the gas money.

2. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

got any pics if the chrome wheels n tires 36" hummer ones?

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Not the best pic, but its the best I have of them for now:

[​IMG]