Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts for sale in Arizona

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by NateInChandler, Dec 5, 2006.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, i have some misc stuff for sale here.. weeding out all the bs... haha

-203 Transfer case, worked ok, pretty sure its part time already but dont hold me to it.. use it or break it apart for a doubler.. either way $25 with the shifter and its yours

-DS Drop Np241.. in good shape, last owner told me it worked good so thats what im going off of, i traded a $300 inpact for it (worth $75 used) and when he delivered it it was a ds drop and not a passenger..

$75 as is
    $125 if i reseal it w/new forkpads also..

-TH350 trans (worked good, was in a 77 blazer but it leaked and im swaping to a 700)
    As is $100
    If i reseal it $150
    Complete overhaul with stock kit and convertor $400

-stock front bumper with pushpad things off a 77 blazer, in ok shape $50 come pick it up

-two sets of doors, one set is in ok shape, Red in color w/full manual, basically just the shells as we took parts out of them, the red set is 79 model and i want $20 for em, the blue and black set is 81 model ful manual, same thing, took parts out of them, $20...

-huge warn type rear bumper, its chrome and in ok shape, its one of those V type bumpers where the bumper gets bigger more towards the center, its in really good shape and has a 2" ball on it, $50

-tailgate for a 1981 style chevy pickup truck, in good shape with the chrome center trim, handle works good, factory tailgate came off my 81 longbed $50

-edelbrock carb and holley single plain intake, intake is in good shape, carb needs some work, its missing the elec choke off it, but its on the vehicle and runs at this point (a little rich, but it runs, haha)... $75 for both and ill even clean the intake. haha..

I think thats all i have for now guys.. if anyone in town here needs one of these things asap just call me at 480-209-2949... Thanks.. nate

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

The pushpad things are called "bumperettes" and I think cmoe would like to look at those , he's into the 70's look :thumb:

3. RockinChevy

RockinChevy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

pm'ed ya about the 203

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

You still have those 28 spline 10 bolt shortside shafts? Do they come with stubs? How much? You can shoot me a PM so it doesn't muddy up your thread.

Harley

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Hey Nate can I get some pic's of these items or is there some time I can come and look at them?

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I knew it :wink1:

7. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Yah rub it in.... as long as I have the 74, I'll work on it...

8. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

cmoe, call me saturday morning around 11, i have everything here and waiting and its all in ok-good shape... Harley, you have a pm, pauly, your the man.. haha