Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts for sale.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by justinf, Jan 20, 2005.

1. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Turbo 400 tranny, out of 1980 K20, was mated to an np205, but I do not have the case or adapter. Worked fine when pulled five years ago, so it does need gone through, includes torque converter
    --SOLD--

TBI wiring harness off of 94 or 95 chevy truck (I think, not sure of the years exactly) complete engine harness, no computer
    --$50-- will ship, buyer pays shipping.

Brushguard for a 1993 and earlier Dodge pickup, was sandblasted and painted black, paint needs touched up, no rust, needs reassembled.
    --$50-- or best offer, prefer not to ship, (too big).

Front drive shaft out of 1987 Toyota pickup, regular cab, shortbed. No problems, pulled out of truck when the chevy drivetrain was installed.
    --$50-- will ship, buyer pays shipping.

40 gallon (I think) fuel tank off of chevy rollback, I had it mounted in bed of truck for more fuel capacity, tank does have a couple dents.
    --$30-- or best offer, prefer not to ship (too big).

Two chrome rear bumpers, one for chevy full size, one for toyota pickup. Chevy bumper has some rust, but is in good shape, Toyota bumper has minimal rust, good shape.
    --$25 each-- or best offer, prefer not to ship

35x15.5x15 Super Swamper SX mounted on 6 lug stock chevy steel wheel, fits chevy, toyota. tire is about 40% tread, great for a spare.
    --SOLD--

All items located in Tuscola, IL

All prices are negotiable to a point, tired of having some of this lying around.

Will ship items if they can be shipped via Fedex, or UPS or USPS, no forward air etc. The closest forward air terminal is a two hour drive one way, and I do not have time to make the trip.

Let me know if you want pictures of anything.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status