Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts for sale!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by extremetahoe, Aug 15, 2006.

1. extremetahoe

extremetahoe 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have a chevy 10 bolt front end completely rebuilt. Only thing that it needs is calipers, pads and tierod. New hubs, bearings, seals, 3.73's good shape. Great axle it was the first thing that I put in mine when I did the swap. But you will have to go w/ passenger side drop transfer case though. Asking 250.00 + shipping. preferably pickup though.. I've got an NP241 transfer case(driver side drop) works perfect, $200.00, IFS differential, and 2.5" lift kit( arms and axle shafts, brakes and all) out of a 99 chevy tahoe. The lift I payed $530.00 from Rocky Mountain Suspension. I'll sacrifice all the differential stuff including the lift for $500.00. Not the straight axle...If you've ever tried to buy parts for IFS it isn't cheap. All is in great shape except for the differential housing, I had a place around here do a front end alignment and they jacked it up and caused the eyelet to break off the housing, but everything still works perfectly inside and I know that the gears inside are perfect, and the drivers side axle cup and joint are broken. But that's why I hate IFS. I also have a dana 44 out of a '94 dodge 3/4 ton w/ 3.55 gears, driver side chunk. The perfect thing for that straight axle conv. You get to keep your transfer. If you know of anybody that can use any of this stuff please send them my way. Thanks. If you would like some pics on the straight axle conv. just let me know. I PROMISE that you won't be disappointed if you decide to go through w/ it. These parts have never been in the mud or mistreated except for hunting season. I don't like mud and it doesn't like cv joints or electronics. Thanks for you time hopefully you can help me out on selling some of this stuff. " IF YOU SELL IT FOR ME, I WILL SEND YOU A CUT..... " IF YOU DO THE WORK TO SELL IT, IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE END FOR YOU. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PAY PAL SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR SHARE... THANKS AGAIN...

2. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Good luck getting that much for a 10b rebuilt or not that still needs stuff. Try going to Pirate4x4 and post there. There are a ton of Jeep guys that would be more willing to pay money for a nice 10b to go under a mild jeep compared to finding a guy in any fullsize thread that'll want it since that is the bottom of the food chain and everyone has at least a 10b/d44.

Just a thought.

-Avery

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Please don't make comments on prices. Your opinion is valuable, but this is not the place for it. Please read the posting rules for this section.

4. Avery4jc

What in the world got into you? Suddenly helping someone find a better place to sell something is a bad thing? I looked and didn't see anything, either I missed it or it isn't there...

Hmm I know if I had something for sale and someone knew of a better place to sell it I would want their opinion. Either way lets let the seller tell me if they mind.

-Avery

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The guy has paid his membership and has posted in here, which is a priviledge he has paid for. Negative comments regarding his choice of venue or his asking price are pretty low IMO.

Don't like the price or aren't interested in what he is selling...move on.
    He is selling Chev parts on a GM board, and not everyone here is building the ultimate rock racer. Plenty of guys keep these trucks near stock and need parts.

Rene

6. Avery4jc

Fair enough, wasn't meant to be negative I was just trying to help him out.

The comment on price wasn't supposed to turn anyone away and if it did I apologise.

-Avery

7. extremetahoe

Granted you do hold a good point but you should most deffinately check out some of the trucks on this board b/c there are a lot more fairly stock vehicles on this board than you would think.. I mean come K5 of the month, Dontoe, is running 10 bolts????? What does that tell you???? And there are a few more that I went to Tellico with a couple of weeks ago that are doing the same thing. But yes, I do understand that you were just trying to help me sell my stuff but, the 10 bolt is not at the bottom of the food chain by no means.... With the right parts and a little engineering you can build it to almost the strength as a 60 and a lot of people like the prices on replacment parts a lot better....But thanks for the other sight..Comments really don't bother me, every one has there own opinion but I do remember when I first came on here you yourself were running 10 bolts.....but hey you can only pay for what the bank account will allow and that's understandable.. But thanks everybody for the input....

8. Avery4jc

I still am! :D

-Avery

9. extremetahoe

Chevy 10 bolt sold $250.00. Putting in a straight axle in a 99 Z71. Does anybody have a 205 for sale for a reasonable price? Thanks

10. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

I may be 3 days behind here, but, feel free to point me in the right direction whenever I post something for sale. I didn't think it was out of line at all and good advise. I never bothered posting my 10 Bolt for sale here when I went D60. I went to craigslist at the recommendation of another member here. Got $500 for it.

This place is full of good info. regardless of which forum you're in.

I'll shut up now before someone else tells me too.

Eric M.

11. Avery4jc

That's what I was thinking when I typed it but some people didn't take it that way.

-Avery