Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts for Sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mtnman4x4, Dec 27, 2003.

1. mtnman4x4

mtnman4x4 Registered Member

-- 6" rear lift springs. Used about a yr. Don't remember if they're superlift or pro comp. Bushings are good. For 52" rears. -$165 + ride <font color="red">SOLD </font>

-- PTO drive unit for an sm465 4 speed. This is the unit that attaches to the side plate and allows you to run a pto winch or ? Don't have the sticks for it. - $75 + ride

-- Warn COMBO KIT WINCH MOUNTING SYSTEM 1981-1991 BLAZER (Incl. Non-Wrap Around Grille Guard; Brush Guard; Winch Mounting Platform; Black;) #18430 Good used condition grill guard is welded not bolted Would recommend pick up
    -$75 + ride

-- Lincoln 200 amp Arc Welder. Copper windings. Close to 50 yrs old. Works great. About 25 ft leads. Pos. lead is in good condition. Neg. lead is only good for ground(cable is cracked and exposed) Weighs about 120#. Have 2 need to get rid of one. - $50 + ride.

-- Oil or Transmission cooler. (been used for oil) 7.5x15 fins are a little boogered but it works and doesn't leak. Universal fit. Don't know the brand anymore. - $15 + ride.

-- Cooling fan. 16" puller. Can't find the brand but it does work well. - $20 + ride

-- GM Swirl technology oil cooler for 87-93 GM 350 pickup. Cost about $200-$250 at the dealership. 9x11 approx. - $50 + ride.

Don't know how to post pics on this site.

Thanks for looking
    Paul
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. earl87gta

earl87gta 1/2 ton status

Can you get a shipping quote for the springs to NC 27884.

3. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

Interested in welder, is this 220 volt welder? and is it ac/dc on the output?

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

the PTO drive unit.. is that the part that takes the place of the pto cover on the side of the case that allows for a PTO winch to be utilized??

5. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

put me down second for the springs. Shipped to 76511 Thanks

6. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Might be interested in the bumper, could you get some pics? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Could it be made to fit a '79? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. mtnman4x4

It is 220 volt but just an A/C welder.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    Paul

8. mtnman4x4

Yes this allows a PTO winch to be used with a 465 4-speed.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    Paul

9. mtnman4x4

Check out this link. http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/combo_kit.shtml. Don't know for sure the difference in the bumpers. Warn only shows mounts back to yr 80 for any of them.
    Any body know out there?

Paul

10. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

it will work for you, i think, you will just have to get a different hardware kit i think.

11. Confedneck

wondering about that PTO setup.. what else is needed to make a PTO winch work with it.. how hard is it to do? and is it something i can install now, and hook up a winch later?

12. mtnman4x4

My understanding is basic. You remove the side cover on the sm465 and the PTO gear lines up with one of the Tranny gears. You'll need a gasket some gr 8 bolts and the shifter. It is a closed unit and you can add a PTO driven accessory later. I bought this from Mengers 4 wheel drive auction 3 yrs ago and has been sitting in my garage ever since. Maybe someone in "the garage" can expound on this. Sorry I don't know more.

13. Confedneck

do you have the shifter too?? im interested in it for sure.. ill make a post tonight to try and learn more about it.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mtnman4x4

I don't have the shifter but Mengers is a buddy of mine and I'll ask him.
    Paul

15. Confedneck

thanks paul!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif