Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

parts for the 75..... needed asap..like yesterday

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by supersize75k5, Mar 2, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

well I sat in the 75 yesterday and got that feeling again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am stocked to get working on it again, I cant beleave I have negleted it, the poor thing /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif on me.

soooooo

I need a steering colum that will work with the u-joint mod and the steering shaft, maby 84 and up tilt..I dunno for shure I just know mine wont work /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

also need a detroit for the 14 bolt asap, ff 10.5 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

master install kit for my d60..asap

serpintine belt set up for the big block..wanted not needed

roller rockers..what ya got /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif wanted not needed

and 35 outers for the d60 or where to get them at a decent price /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

flange style yoke for the front of my 203, I hate the spice on and it is driving me bonkers /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

also a rear flange cv yoke would be great too.

14 bolt 4.56 gears in good shape 10.5" ring gear

spare spider gears for a friend needed too.

alluminum intake for a 350..what ya got /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

that is all for now, I would like to have this thing locked front/rear and the big block done by easter... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

-shawn

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i have a front flange for a 203. 20 plus shipping

i have a 83 auto column tilt with cruise that does NOT have a splined end. 50 plus shipping

some info on the columns, i was looking at the junk yard and anything older than 77 or 78 has the splined end no matter if tilt or not. so just get a 79 or newer column and it will work

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i have a stock aluminum intake 20 bucks plus shipping can have it blasted /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    serpintine belt set up for the big block

[/ QUOTE ]

If it doesn't sell this weekend, I'll have a serpentine belt setup off an '87 454... even the whole TBI setup. Is that the style you are looking for? or are you wanting newer.