Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

parts i been slow on getting mailed out, apology to those individuals

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by R72K5, Jul 10, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

unsure if was/is such good idea to post this, but here goes anyways because it seems to be the right thnig to do:

not going ot hide or deny it but i have a few parts that i owe a few ppl from a couple months back that i am finally able to get out in the mail now and i wanted to let it be known before it was let known to everyone in a negative fashion, so i am openly admitting that i have been behind bad on a few ppl and their parts i owe to them and finally now can get them out by monday to them,
    this affects 77 mud buddy and johnspledg and toldeo and stump_puller and the 74 steering wheel,

this doesnt and wont affect those who have recently sent m/o or check to me for parts, they will go out in alot more timely order,

even though is no excuse at all, the reason i got behind on you all is tied to layoffs for amost a year now coming up soon and having horrible luck finding employment in this area and not charging enough for mail cost, mail costs that magiclaly were higher than what was calculated using the usps.com shipping calculator site...

i totally apologize and it all will finally be fixed, as i have found a way to fix it and that was involves me going into persinal debt and rsking my credit history and making it lok even more bad. but i gotta do what i gotta do to keep from having ppl not getting what htey paid for from me and to get this off my chest and taken care of, i always keep in mind to do unto others as i would hope for them do to unto me and i failed on a few individuals but in no way at all of any kind have i ever wanted to or planned to not either refund or send parts out for each and every person who has sent me anything in exchange for parts.
    is alwasy my worst fear as far as the fourm and parts go and il be damned if it happened, and by no means am i going to disappear or run off or be unreachable or anything like such i could not do that and never will and never have and if you dont believe me then heres my number: 217 735 3230

hope maybe this somehow helps things to a certain degree,

dunno what else to say right now, that pretty muvh does it for now /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif phewwww...! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

what does anyone here think, i want ot know, seriously and maturely and so forth.

thanks
    R

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think this is the right way to do things...if you know there are going to be problems...POST THEM... Don't leave somebody hangin with no info.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I think this is the right way to do things...if you know there are going to be problems...POST THEM... Don't leave somebody hangin with no info.

[/ QUOTE ]

exaclty, i totally completely agree, yes, and if i had any idea there would be a problme then i would not have started the deal, i cant explain that any other way than that, because two reasons out of a million more being that it costs the person waiting for me time and most likely more money in some cases and delays on projects in some cases and so forth, and also costs me money also cuases me problems related to worrying about how im going to correct the situation and worrying about what the individuals are going to think or say or do in response to the very late parts shipment. what has happeend in my case is something that would very quickly( or should anyways) put a business out of comission !

am i wrong ?

thanks

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Good on ya!!

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Hey your a good guy in book /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    You floated me an axle till I get ya paid next week, because I was riding up there today.

You know how you get to pick your lobster from the tank? so you get what ya want....
    I got to see the the axle in the turck and was pulled in front of me.... thats service /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

He never hid anything from me. I knew before i sent the money it might be a while before the part made it tom me. He has been very easy to get in touch with, and prompt in returning PM's as of right now, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. If he lived a little closer, there are a few things i would have bought that shipping would have made impossible(scout). Man i needed that rig for a parts donor.

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey your a good guy in book /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    You floated me an axle till I get ya paid next week, because I was riding up there today.

You know how you get to pick your lobster from the tank? so you get what ya want....
    I got to see the the axle in the turck and was pulled in front of me.... thats service /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but i held all three of you up by doing it that way, but i was having hectic day that day too, but at i am glad you are happy with axle and i am sorry for the time tie-up i caused, i wanted ot have the axle out and ready, very glad to have met you and 75k5 that day thatw as cool, a little boring cuz of me but lol at jeremy's duct taping skills, thats was a funny thing /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

forgot what else i was gonna say, hmmm....

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    He never hid anything from me. I knew before i sent the money it might be a while before the part made it tom me. He has been very easy to get in touch with, and prompt in returning PM's as of right now, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. If he lived a little closer, there are a few things i would have bought that shipping would have made impossible(scout). Man i needed that rig for a parts donor.

[/ QUOTE ]
    john, thats cool, i appreciate that, i really really reeeeaaaaally want to and neeeeeeeeed to get the steering box out to you asap, i got a good start on parts packaging tonight and i have three more to do including yours and ill be caught up !!!!! yeeeeessssssss ! about dang time, im not proud of myself though because i ****ed up and have been holding up ppl big time im sure, but i am fixing this very soon, and jlaughner and 75k5 and jeremy all helped me by coming for parts the other day and also outlaw612, too !

thanks guys, i hope i helped you four as much as you helped me out by coming for soem parts from here. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

R

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

You sure did /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

It's not much of a hold up for me right now, a month ago, i got laid off for a week, then got called back to work with my shifts doubled. I had hoped to have gotten all of my rustectomy completed and most of my paint prep done by now. So far all I have been able to manage is to get my blazer stripped to a bare tub on the frame. Hopefully Sunday I can replace my body mounts and get it ready for the patch panels coming in next week. I get to practice my welding skills again. I can't do much better than boogers, but they hold pretty well. I guess I'll be doing alot of grinding to make it look pretty before I paint and spray in the bedliner.

11. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You sure did /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool then i feel better /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif awesome /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It's not much of a hold up for me right now, a month ago, i got laid off for a week, then got called back to work with my shifts doubled. I had hoped to have gotten all of my rustectomy completed and most of my paint prep done by now. So far all I have been able to manage is to get my blazer stripped to a bare tub on the frame. Hopefully Sunday I can replace my body mounts and get it ready for the patch panels coming in next week. I get to practice my welding skills again. I can't do much better than boogers, but they hold pretty well. I guess I'll be doing alot of grinding to make it look pretty before I paint and spray in the bedliner.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn sounds liek you are kicking some major *ss on the truck hmm.. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

the box is gonna get mailed out in very near future, i have soem cash coming on the way here hopefully tommorrow and i can mail the box out to you !!! yay ! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    the delay should have never happened though! that is 1,000% my bad ! but i know it and want ot fix it and will fix it and neverdid i not want ot have this delay !

just so you and everyone knows.

thanks