Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PARTS NEEDED

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 70CSTNIK, Feb 11, 2002.

1. 70CSTNIK

70CSTNIK Registered Member

HE I'M TRYING TO RESTORE ME 70 CST K/5, AND I'M WONDERNG IF THERE IS ANYBDY OUT THER WHO HAVE SME PARTS THAT TEY WOULD E WILLING TO LL TO GET RID OF. MOST IMPORTANTLYA HARD TOP AND SOME DOORS, BUT ALL INPUT WOUD BE HELPFUL.
    THANK YOU

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Hey man! Welcome to the best K5 site on the 'net. It would help us a lot if you would fill in your profile so we'd know where you were located. Some of the parts you may need could be heavy, so shipping could kill the deal. This way, we won't waste your time replying if we live across the country. I live just North of Houston Texas, and I have a hardtop that I would part with for very little money. I don't know if it's single wall or double wall, but I think it's in decent shape. It hasn't been on the Blazer for years. When I got the K5, the top was on a trailer, I pulled it home, unloaded it, and haven't looked at it since. I don't plan on putting it on, ever. I also have doors, but I don't think I'm gonna sell them yet. I plan on building some doors out of tubing, but if that doesn't work, I may need the originals. Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

3. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

I am in Maryland and have a black hardtop that ill be willing to part with in about a month or so, until i have enough maney for a soft top. Its in good shape. It has a 2 inch crack near the hinge on the lift gate but thats it. I painted it about 2 months ago so it looks pretty good. You can see it by clicking on my pictures.

1970 Blazer, <font color=orange>ORANGE</font color=orange>, 3-speed manual, 33's <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/aksidentproan>Love Shack Pictures</a>