Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts off 86 K-5

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by btolenti, Oct 7, 2005.

1. btolenti

btolenti 1/2 ton status

Drawtite Class V hitch - in good condition, with all bolts for installation. There is a 4" drop hitch attached to it to...I lost the key to get the darn thing off :haha: $60 obo

4" tapered lift blocks - These are from a Tuff Country 4" lift kit (for the rear, of course). I used them for about a year, but removed them when I installed a shackle flip $15 obo

Stock rear shackle mounts - just removed from the truck when I installed a shackle flip. In good condition. Not sure if anyone could actually use these. Best offer.

Front sway bar. Just removed it for some extra flex. In good condition. Has newer energy suspension bushings, have about 800 miles on them (1 years use) $25 obo

31 gallon fuel tank - Just removed this to install a 31 gallon EFI tank. This one has no sumps and would be for a carburated K-5. Still has a working sending unit too. $40 obo Still has gas in it! :D

Shipping for the blocks or shackle mounts would be from Gilroy, CA 95020. I think shipping would kill the deal on the other parts. :waytogo: