Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts or whole SAS'd K3500

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by b454rat, Feb 11, 2007.

1. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Can't really use any parts off this, so figure try to sell it and get some money back out of it. The motor runs perfect, I really hate to let it go, but don't have a use for it or a place to store it. The truck will be complete, less axles and tires, but I can get an HP44HD with 4.10s, and either a 60 HD rear or 14ff/D70 that will bolt in. Only thing that it needs to be drivin, mostly driveshafts, but the t-case isn't in, gonna need longer shocks, and the crossover steering. Don't know the condition of the axles, but might need some work before installed. Title is clear, and is a true 1 ton, if you wanted to take the cab off and build a dump or whatever. There is only surface rust on the truck, no holes at all. The cab is rock solid, only a dent on the pass side cab corner. I don't really know what to ask for it, but PM me with an offer. Forgot to mention the ORU kit goes with the truck, and a new in the box ORD shackle flip. *Possibly be keeping the rear springs for the old man's truck*

2. b454rat

Think I'm just gonna part it out....

3. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

pm sent

4. KingDuramax

KingDuramax 1/2 ton status

So what do you want for the complete truck? Got any pics for us?

5. b454rat

I dunno what to ask for the complete truck. Sorta complete, I will include different axles and some 315s that I have lying around. Debating on installing the axles so the truck is driveable, but then I probly won't want to sell it!! As for pics, there is a link in my sig....

6. b454rat

I *might* sell everything, the HP60, 14ff, 40" boggers, the whole works. Not sure what I want to do, but if there is enough interest in all the parts then I might. Thinking of d/d the Tahoe, and making the S-10 and small wheeler.