Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*PARTS RIG* need any 1/2 ton axles, gears, diff's, *TRAIL SPARES* ??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 27, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

*PARTS RIG* need any 1/2 ton axles, gears, diff\'s, *TRAIL SPARES* ??

lemmie know, it will decide if i buy a few 1/2-3/4 rigs.. if i have a list, ill know what to get and be able to sell it cheaper to ya'll.... SeattleK5@msn.com

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: *PARTS RIG* need any 1/2 ton axles, gears, diff\'s, *TRAIL SPARES* ??

LOL, i need a crap load of stuff, just don't have to money right now /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'm dead broke myself right now but can forward the good deals I do find your way (the ones I am too far away from that is /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif).

Right now I could use any $100 Dana 60 fronts you stumble over but wont hold my breath either.

On a serious note I do need some good 3.73 Gears for a 12 bolt rear that I am rebuilding ($25 for R&P is what I am looking to spend as a max).

A friend of mine at work is looking for a SM420 2wd tranny in good shape for around $100

Another friend of mine is looking for a Chrome bumper for his 1962 GMC 2 ton truck.

I am planning a trip to Galva, Illinois over Memorial day weekend so if you arrange to sell any rust free body parts out that way I would be willing to transport them for gas money (charged to the buyer for shipping). Basically would be willing and able to deliver parts anywhere along I-84 or I-80 on my way out.

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I could really use some 4:56 gears for 1/2 ton D44 and 12 bolt. I don't have a ton of $$ right now either, but I'll make the $$ for a good deal. Also I could use a decent dash pad and plain black dash bezel.