Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts Shipped to the UK?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 6.2gmc, Oct 20, 2004.

1. 6.2gmc

6.2gmc Registered Member

Hi all i was wondering if anyone knows of a good parts supplier that ships to the UK as living here parts are hard to find. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Send a PM to southernspeed. He is also from England.

He should be able to help you, I think he's been a member here awhile.

My only other thought is to try www.summitracing.com , but I can't guarantee they ship overseas.

I've always been very happy with them.

3. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I just checked Summit Racing does ship overseas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I've ordered parts in from loads of companies and had stuff from members on here. Nearly all suppliers will ship here but the cost can be prohibitive. If you order from anyone ask them to send it USPS and not UPS which many automatically do as UPS is soooo expensive for most stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    I've got a few bits and pieces spare if you're after anything inparticular and know of a few good sources in the states if you're stuck looking for something.
    Having said that though I've always found that if you post up on here you can usually get any info you need. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif