Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts that found a new home All Gone..

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 79Stomper, Jul 17, 2006.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Some parts that I won't be needing for the vehicle build. Most parts off M1008 pickup.

Front Windshield- Sold
    Rear window for a pickup- Gone
    Diesel gauge cluster- 80XXX miles on odometer-destroyed
    2 Diesel cluster cover- SOLD
    Pickup cab- no rust Gone
    Stock rear spring hangers-Gone
    Passenger side door-Gone
    Pickup saddle tank-Gone
    Diesel Blazer tank-Gone
    89 Blazer tank-Gone
    Emergency brake pedal- Gone

Will consider trades for stuff I have listed in parts wanted section. Again all are or best offer

More to be listed as I remove them from the truck

Larger items pickup only or will meet somewhere but will be a small fee for gas

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If the wind shield is good I will take it:D

3. Seafarer76

Seafarer76 1/2 ton status Premium Member

4. HelpMyZ

HelpMyZ 1/2 ton status

you have any pics of the cab? regular cab, ex-cab? anything in it or on it, or is it just the cab? I'm up in quantico now, but I'll be down at camp geiger(sp) here pretty soon, I could pick it up then or maybe before then, pending cab condition.

5. 79Stomper

Sorry I forgot all about this post. The cluster isn't any good. It was somehow shoved back into the dash so I had to get a prybar to get it out of the dash. The bezel is good. I happen to have 2 of them here now. I will post pics sometime tonight.

The cab seems to be in good shape from what I have inspected of it. I know there is no rust in the driver floorboard but don't know about the passenger side right now. I will know more here shortly when I go out and work on it some more. I will snap somepics of it too. It will be completly stripped minus the screwed up seat and the back glass and dash support and messed up dash pad. Give me an estimated date and see what we can work out. I am hoping to have it gone sometime next week so I can get my trailer ready to sell.

6. HelpMyZ

HelpMyZ 1/2 ton status

well let me know when you get a chance to get pics of it up, if it's rust-hole free then I'll prolly just make a run down and pick it up whenever I get a chance

7. 79Stomper

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to take pics yet. I pulled the seat out last week and looked good underneath the seat. There is still some trash in the floorboard I need to move and check that floor board. The rockers appear to be solid on it. Looke like it will now come with a door as I haven't heard anything else about the guy wanting it anymore. If you check in the SE region and look at Barnacle There is a pic of it on my trailer before I left LA with it.

How soon you looking to head down here to Lejeune?

8. 79Stomper

LAST CHANCE. Most is going to the yard this week, WEDNESDAY. Post up if you seriously want anything off of this truck and I will set aside, well except the bed and the cab which need to leave this week due to some complaints....