Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts vehicle needed-Other vehicles

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 79Stomper, Mar 20, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am in need of a parts car for a friend of mine. Need to find a 95 or so Eagle Talon, or Mitsibushi Eclipse. Same vehicles but different names.

All I need is the front suspension off of it and might need the transmission as well. Don't really care what the rest of the car looks like I just need the things noted.

James

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, well I've got.........my eye on a 94 talon parts car. I'm trying to get a price out of the guy. Will a 94 work?

3. flatline

flatline 1/2 ton status

I have a 91' Mitsubishi Eclipse GST for sale, COMPLETE!

16V 2.0L w. Automatic transmission

car has 93,000 original miles, flawless charcoal/ dark grey interior and I mean looks brand new!

Motor needs a rebuild ( pistons are shot and so are the valves in the cylinder head. Turbo needs rebuilt, Tires are shot ( dryrotted from sitting parked ) glass is in excellent condition, body is very clean and 99% if not 100% rust free. Decent white paint, not peeling and flaking like most DSM's, panels are very straight, all lenses are in great condition, need a new exhaust system, other than the mentioned would be a nice car with repairs.

Looking for $1500 you pick it up! These cars are going for well over $3000 in the area. I will try to get you pictures soon. PM me so I don't forget!

The motor is already out of the car ready for a rebuild, so this will save you time.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

my mom is sick of her 90 talon in houston:

need some car advice! I think the transmission is or is about to go out in my 1990 Talon. Do you know anyone who would be interested in it out of all the car people you know? It has had alot of new stuff done to it (rebuilt turbo, new clutch, new water filter, new battery, new tires, new brakes, etc), has lots of features (cassette tape, AC, alarm system, power everything, etc), and the body and interior is in incredible shape for a car with about 125K miles and that old. I would hate to have to give it to a salvage place for only about $50 when I have spent thousands for repairs and the purchase price.

I would definitely sell it to someone who wants it for the new parts too.

If not, if I put an ad online like on ebay, how would I word it to make it sure it got some interest.

Until the clutch started acting funky, it was a real fast car and was always reliable. It still looks good too...all the guys that see it in town stare so it is a real guy car. I loved driving it!

I appreciate any suggestions!

-------

anyoen interested ? i cant do crap she si in houston and i am in illinois, so.,,,,

email her at geekgirl_713@yahoo.com her name is Laura