Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts wanted for my 89 Jimmy -UPDATE

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Riktar, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Riktar

Riktar Registered Member

Would prefer a seller who can ship, unless the parts are within driving distance (150 miles approx) from my place.

Tailgate <font color="red"> FOUND </font>
    Doors (both)
    Front fenders (both)
    Front grill
    Tires - Stock are 235-75-15. At stock height can I squeeze 9.5-30-15 on this? If the tires have rims (6 hole) that would be a bonus. <font color="red"> FOUND </font>
    Speedo gear that goes into the tailshaft. If I get a chance to count teeth on mine I will post back. <font color="red"> FOUND </font>

<font color="blue"> Just for grins - Does anyone have a 10 bolt rear end with 3.42 (I think. it might be 3.73) gears for sale in WI? It looks like I am going to need so much on my existing one I am thinking a wholesale swap might be easier from a labor standpoint. </font>

Thanks

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Re: Parts wanted for my 89 Jimmy

My hubby has an 89 Jimmy that he is parting out, Where are you located so I know weather we are close enough?

3. Riktar

Riktar Registered Member

Just upated my profile to show location. For the sake of replying I am in Neosho, WI. About 35miles NW of Milwaukee.

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Ive got driver door, fender and tailgate in perfect cond. no dents. door is complete with glass, &amp; all electric, tailgate is missing glass. Im out in Arizona tho', if you can arrange for shippment, Ill take $175.00 for all 3 plus I have other misc. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. Riktar

Riktar Registered Member

I will look into arrangement for shipping. I don't suppose you have any local services on your end that could handle that?

6. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifi have a set of doors in southren mn one has no rust but a small easy fix dent the other has a little surface rust if interested pm or email me an offer i can get some pics and may be we could work out meeting some where insted of shipping let me know

7. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Where in WI are you? I'm in Rhinelander. I hope to soon be selling my 6-bolt aluminum rims with 33" Pro Comp M/T's on them. You can easily do 31's at stock height. Personally I had my 33's on before my 4" lift and they were fine, but I did not go offroad with them. There are pics at http://www.polariswebdesign.com/truckstuff.htm
    Not sure what to ask for them though! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif The tires were new in August. I need to move up to 35's /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sorry.....there is no way for us to ship anything. The closet place for us to ship from is Baltimore and that is about a 2 hour drive.

9. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

i've got a set of 31X10.50 15" Liberators. i'd take $130 obo plus shipping. just let me know. they have 12/32" tread left. they start with about 17/32".

rick

10. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

I have a black electric tailgate off my '91. I have the glass also, but is not currently in the tailgate. It was working when i took it off the truck, but that was more than 6 months ago. A few parts inside the tailgate would have to be replaced because of rust, like the channels and the window sash. Let me know if you have any interest in it, I could deliver if need be too.

11. Riktar

Riktar Registered Member

Found tires and tailgate, Still looking for the other stuff. As before local is prefered.

12. Riktar

Riktar Registered Member

Just for grins - Does anyone have a 10 bolt rear end with 3.42 (I think. it might be 3.73) gears for sale in WI? It looks like I am going to need so much on my existing one I am thinking a wholesale swap might be easier from a labor standpoint.