Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by R Black, Dec 19, 2001.

1. R Black

R Black Newbie

Never used one of these forum thinghees before so bear with me here. I also have no idea why they assigned the name Pavement Pounder to me, must be the default. Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody knows a good place to sell some parts. Ebay kind of gave me the creeps so I thought I'd seek out a smaller community, so to speak. After driving a '79 Blazer for three years, I ordered a 1990 Full size Blazer (purchased new). When I took delivery, I immediately removed the Center caps and stainless Trim rings from the 10-hole sport wheels. I would like to sell them. They are N.O.S. for all practical purposes. I also have a New, in the box, Instrument panel escutcheon, or bezel. I purchased it for my old '79 Blazer but never used it. It is apparently PN 14057867. It has a 1984 designation on back, the three-hole radio provision and aluminum facing. It is the A.C. version. The lower column cover was not included. This should fit 73-91 vehicles accepting radio provision, but, what do I know. I also have an NOS battery tray that I purchased to put a dual battery system on the '79. If I remember correctly, the support is a separate piece, and the trays are identical, so it would work for either side. It has several coats of baked on high gloss black Rust-Oleum enamel, I never used it, so for a restoration (if your that picky) it would only need a light 'steel wooling' and a coat of semi-gloss. I also have some NOS door hinges and atleast two front upper shock mounts for the optional factory quad shocks. As of yet I have no idea what any of this is worth except that I paid about $80 for the dash panel. most of this stuff is likely common in NOS form. Nonetheless I would like to get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Welcome to the site!!
    As far as posting something for sale, try the for sale forum on here, there are always people looking for things. Fill out your profile too.
    And yes you start out as a pavement pounder and move up the rank as you post more.

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep......list 'em in the "Parts For Sale" forum and see if you get any bites.

Welcome aboard!!!![​IMG]

<font color=blue> NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER SURRENDER<font color=blue>