Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Parts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

*pad* /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm confuced. What's up with all the *Pad* BS ??? Personally, post count doesn't mean anything to me. I don't even look at it sence I turned orange, so I'm /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif about all the PAD comments. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    please save this for the test area or the non4x4 area and not the tech forums /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I was just messin with you, not much you can say about this post, and instead of "cool" or "sweet" or " /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif" I chose *pad* /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I was just messin with you, not much you can say about this post, and instead of "cool" or "sweet" or " /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif" I chose *pad* /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ] It ain't no thing, I just see so meny people claiming pad this or pad about that, you know. So it's hard too tell when someone is playin' or tryin' to be real.