Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Partstrain.com

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CkYblaZeRBoY, May 17, 2005.

1. CkYblaZeRBoY

CkYblaZeRBoY Registered Member

Has anyone orderd body panels from prats train they have an awsome sale goin on now and i need rh and lh fron outer and inner fenders so i was wondering if tehy fit right or not thanks -Joe

2. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

My head hurts after reading that one.

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

:xmas:

4. Bob87Burb

Bob87Burb 1/2 ton status

Huked on fonnikz wurkd four mi! :D

Sorry, had to do it!

5. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

I know this isnt exactly the answer you wanted, but I wont ever do business with that place again. I bought a new tailgate and some weatherstripping (charged me 123 for shipping+handling...all together $400.37) Anyway, they charged my credit card twice. Finally after numerous phone calls waiting for accounting to get in and waiting on hold for 15-35 minutes each time, they finally agree to give me one of the charges back. Great....Wait a week and a half, still no parts and they havent even been shipped.

So, I call again and after a few 20 minute holding sessions which ended with me saying f&%$ this and hanging up. Finally I hit speaker phone and wait for 40 minutes to get someone. He tells me they had a problem with my shipping address and billing address not being the same even after I indicated this on the order so they had not shipped it out. No calls, no emails, nothing. I guess they were just going to keep my money. I told him to just give me my money back and I will get the stuff from somewhere else. I am just going to use LMC.

Oh yeah, that 30% off sale thing is always there. Its one of those 1 day sale of the century things that really doesnt ever end.

6. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status