Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Party Aftermath Clean Up? *Pic*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blk87K5, May 3, 2004.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Background:
    We had a party at my house this weekend. Due to swapping a motor in apters89's rig, I didn't make it to my own party. Some peeps got the idea to have a pudding wrestling match in the house using chocolate pudding and a kiddie pool.

Needless to say, the pudding got everywhere with hot wimmens splashing in it.

I have about 10 gallons of chocolate pudding all over my tile floor. It came off of the walls, furniture, ceiling, and TV. How do I get this sh!t off? Will a steam cleaner clean the grout and tile? We tried the Home Depot grout cleaner and it worked ok, but it made the grout darker and didn't get it all up. After mopping the floor with Pine Sol five times, it is still sticky. What will get the sticky pudding residue off of the floor?

Pics and video will follow later. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Only have one pic if someone wants to host.

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Re: Party Aftermath Clean Up?

Clorox makes a bathroom cleaning gel that works great for cleaning grout. Just apply it to the grout and let it sit for 5 minutes or so. Then clean with a grout brush (available at Walmart near the mops and such) and rinse. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skip the Pine Sol and clean the floor with just warm water a few times. It will soften the goo enough to clean it up with just towels or a clean mop. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Needless to say, the pudding got everywhere with hot wimmens splashing in it.

Pics and video will follow later. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Only have one pic if someone wants to host.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say worry less about getting the pudding off ya floor, and more about getting the pics and video up and running!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How do I get this sh!t off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy. Pick up the phone and call some of the ppl from the party and let them deal with it while you supervise. That should have been done outside or not at all. But do get some pics up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

So... um... have any of your "Friends" bothered to volunteer to help? Or are they all tied up starring on Jerry Springer? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Everyone has been here to clean the place up. I haven't cleaned a thing.

As far as being on Jerry Springer, if liking to watch a bunch of hawt @$$ college sorority girls play with each other in pudding qualifies you for that show, I'm ready to be the star of the show!!

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    [​IMG]

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Don't know where to host the pic I have, or how to post it off my hard drive. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm an internet tard. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

go to members gallery and load it to there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

dude, holy wow, why were you doing an engine swap while there were hot women in chocolate pudding in your house!? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

12. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

All I have right now. Need to get the film developed. Someone had a digital camera there. Asking around to see who it was.

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

AH HELL YEAH! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif