Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Party at My HOuse!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 20, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Parents are leaving for Arkansas tomorrow, won't be back till Monday... Maybe I should trash the house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Parents are leaving for Arkansas tomorrow, won't be back till Monday... Maybe I should trash the house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Parents leave tomorrow, Carl trashes house Friday/Saturday, parents arrive home Monday, Carl is kicked out on his butt from the house Tuesday... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

DO IT!!!!! i did it once a while ago and had a good time!!! go for it, only good things can happen.

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Parent's might decide to come home early, catching You in some type of compromising situation? It has happened in the past, and undoubtedly, happen in the future. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

I've seen this movie before. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

just be sure to clean up EVERYTHING, parents are like dogs u leave one scrap they will find it!!

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

just be sure to clean up EVERYTHING, parents are like dogs u leave one scrap they will find it!!

[/ QUOTE ] aint that the truth!!! my mom is like a frickin bloodhound! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Live a little. DO IT!

11. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

<--------------------------- Plugging ears and singing "LA LA LA LA LA."

12. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Parent's might decide to come home early, catching You in some type of compromising situation?

[/ QUOTE ] Carl, If the local ranchers are missing sheep and cattle, I am pointing them to your place. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever u do, get some disposable cameras and take lots of pics. I only ever threw 1 parents-r-away party and it was just wacky.. but no pics. lol!

j

14. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <--------------------------- Plugging ears and singing "LA LA LA LA LA."

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My dad knew all the cops in the town I grew up in Sometimes it was good sometimes bad.

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay... Party's going... got a pizza... dr pepper... just watched Mixed Nuts... me and my dogs are havin a grand old time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I think I'm gonna end up spending all weekend trying to figure out how to get that damn roof rack I finally got on my truck...

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Guess I should watch my mouth round these parts since I know a cop and all... Don't wanna be arrested or something for... something... or something like that...

Yea... I got pulled over the other night, I really need to have my speedometer recalibrated for my bigger tires, I completely forgot my speedometer isn't correct and thought I was doin 45ish in the 40 and was informed I was doing darn near fiddy... Ahhh well, I used my good looks and radiant charm to get out of it... or didn't do anything at all and the guy was cool... or something...

My cat got out when I was letting the dogs in...
    I was gonna cruise to the bed at about 9 so I could sleep for a decent amount of time while my parents are away not blasting the TV until 10:30, but I gotta wait for the precious little kitty to come home or mom will have a cow and mutilate me and light my Exploder on fire...

And the cows down the road are moooooing rather seductively this evening /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif