Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Party In my garage this weekend!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Jan 26, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ok, not really a party, but I am inviting any and all who might want to help me throw my eng, tranny, and t-case back into the rig to come on over and get greasy! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'll be starting on Sat. morning and hope to have everything bolted in by Sat. afternoon. I don't have to have it running, but it would be nice to get it all bolted in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok, not really a party, but I am inviting any and all who might want to help me throw my "eng" in the fridge to keep it cold so Fumes can drink it,

[/ QUOTE ] You spelled KEG wrong you dork... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I'll be over after 10:00. The wife works graveyard Friday night so I have to give her a little sleep. Do you need the cherry picker? I'll be glad to bring it.
    T-roy

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

woo hoo ... Fumage, you gonna be there? We can all go out for beers after we are done with the swap... maybe to juliano's? There is a waitress or two there I need to talk to. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Here we go...HOOOOOWL /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If my plans to go up to Oysterville to play logger fall through, I'll be there. Figure I owe ya some slave labor........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well, while I do have beer, I also have man drinks. You know me dude. Whiskey all the way! Unless it's beer n' pizza. Otherwise whiskey goes with everything! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

After 10:00 works just fine for me. It'll give me time to clean up my g'rudge before you all show up. There isn't one inch of clean work space on my bench. lol. I am not sure if Hunter is going to be home this weekend, but if he is, bring Austin w/ you. Hunter likes to hang with him.

Oh, yeah, I will need the picker if you can bring it. That would be way /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

All the help I can get would be appreciated, but I'd much rather go to Oysterville than wrench on someone else's rig! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif If you can make it, great! If not, then we can meet up another time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

hey while we are there and you have no engine/tranny ... why dont we throw your lift on too? only add a couple hours... or so /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All the help I can get would be appreciated, but I'd much rather go to Oysterville than wrench on someone else's rig! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif If you can make it, great! If not, then we can meet up another time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful up there, but weekend will be all choking logs out to where we can cut them, then cut them into rounds, split and stack...........and maybe a couple of shots of Snakebite with beer chaser when darkness arrives.

Hmm, wrenching, drinking and BSing is sounding better and better........... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I don't have my 6" setup yet. I do have new rear springs and a ss brake line to install though. You wanna handle that one? You did a great job on T-roy's rear end! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Frank, you know you are always welcome at my place! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Besides, it's be cool to have my street taken over by big /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif and /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif and /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif's Then the neighbors can really get scared! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Not that I don't appreciate Ryan's help, but I don't think tha I'm comfortable with the way you phrased that:
    [ QUOTE ]
    You did a great job on T-roy's rear end! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I haven't heard from Andrew yet, so I might have to swap times around. I'll let you know.
    T-roy

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Andrew pm'ed me about this weekend, and he is coming up for sure, cause he is bringing my tie rod for me from sky /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

uh... Shane... I know we all drank a lot out at Fumes place the other weekend... but I am 100% certain that there was no work done to anyone's rearend /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Ooooh, it's from Sky? Maybe I'll just do the pick-up part and say screw the drop-off. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PM me with your phone number Jeff, and I will give you a call on Friday when I am on my way up. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not that I don't appreciate Ryan's help, but I don't think tha I'm comfortable with the way you phrased that:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did a great job on T-roy's rear end!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought that'd get ya! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

No problem on switching times. I do have a favor to ask though. Could I meet you sometime on Friday and pick up your picker? Or...You and Andrew could meet at my place if you wanted to. I just want to get started early and the engine needs to go in first. Anyway, just thought I'd throw the option out there. Lemme know.

20. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ooooh, it's from Sky? Maybe I'll just do the pick-up part and say screw the drop-off. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif