Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Passing the Word...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1990SilveradoK5, Aug 20, 2001.

1. 1990SilveradoK5

1990SilveradoK5 1/2 ton status

Was heading north last weekend to the UP of Michigan, w/out the Blazer, family trip had the Astro Van. Anyways hooked up with two late 80's Blazers on the highway and ended up talking with them at a rest area. Nice looking rigs, ran well going down the road, mostly stock with couple inch lift and 32 or 33's. Told them about the site, wish that I was on thier trip hitting the ORV trails in the UP.
    However, I don't think the wifes AWD Astro has the clearance. LOL..

Gone Large and Loving It.
    Keith
    Manchester, MI

2. 90idahoblazer

90idahoblazer 1/2 ton status

Hey,
    Im from Iron Mountian Mi., Born in Gaylord...lived in grayling for awhile....I live in Idaho now....Just wanted to say hey

Tom

P.S. I also have a 1990 rig

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I've talked to 3 people from around here that I see all the time in Blazers and told them about this site...its awesome how people with Blazers all enjoy working on their trucks and stuff.

90K5

4. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I was getting gas this weekend when a guy pulled up to a free car wash at the gas station in a pretty sweet late-80's model blazer covered in mud. As I was getting gas, he came over to ask me about my bumpers. I gave him some information and was sure to point out the ColoradoK5.com window stickers I was sporting.

Just doing my part, Steve!

Brian
    Click to see <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com> My 85 Jimmy </a>
    Is it a bad thing when my reality check bounces?

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Free car wash??? please tell me more!!!!!

I already know of one at a friends apt. complex, but their soap doesn't work, and truck is still dirty afterwards.

90K5

6. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

You should have been in Plano this weekend. I saw three free car washes being done on Saturday in less than a mile. There were some cheerleaders from one of the high schools doing one at Hi-Tech Stereo (Albertson's parking lot) at 75 and Spring Creek, one at the Conoco gas station at Chase Oaks and Legacy (more HS cheerleaders), and a third one at the Diamond Shamrock on the corner of Legacy and Alma (no cheerleaders, some church group). Each of the setups had at elast 4 or 5 cars in line everytime we went by! Guess the rain on Friday and the clear skies on Saturday made for good business.

Brian
    Click to see <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com> My 85 Jimmy </a>
    Is it a bad thing when my reality check bounces?