Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Passing thru Denver this weekend and could use a little help

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by kennyw, May 27, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'm hauling some parts down from IA for ktedesco and was planning on picking up a short block diesel motor from Chevyracing (2 hours East of Denver on I-70) but for some reson I thought he was on I-76 /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif So that is an extra 4 hours drive time that I would gladdly pay someone $50 if they were interested in picking it up and getting it to Denver area where I could meet them this Sunday Night. Or possibly drop it off in Littleton with EvilK5?

On another note, where would be a good place to meet near Littleton?

2. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

If anyone can get the motor to my place I can hold it and help load it, can't p/u becouse b-day weekend. I'm right off 470 and University, we can meet any place you need to kennyw. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Man, your close to me evil. I wish CR was a little closer, OK alot closer, and a trailer woud help. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

Where ya at? Lets get some wheel'in going! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

Kennyw pm me before friday 6pm, computer at home is broken. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

June 5th Carnage Gulth (BV) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

Sh@t I can't play that weekend /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Hmm, no updates? Was this yet another "No Show" kennyw "trip" or did he just sneak quietly through??? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Appears to be a no show as my stuff is still in Iowa /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. HarryH3

I'm shocked! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmm, no updates? Was this yet another "No Show" kennyw "trip" or did he just sneak quietly through??? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ran late getting to MN and decided I didnt want to drive that far to see my kid and not spend at least 6 hours with her so I cancelled my plans to go back thru CO and took the short route back thru ND. That only made me 3 hours late for work on Tuesday morning. I PM'd the guys I was supposed to meet in CO to let them know what was going on.

Harry, your the only person I have forgot to contact when things were not going as planned and if I havent appologized for it yet, I'm sorry I didnt call. Now I feel like I'm appologizing to my wife for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

12. HarryH3

No problem. I just wondered what was up, and if you had ever made it to Colorado during your trip. As I recall, you have NEVER made single trip that ended up inlcuding all of the stops that you had promised. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Something else always comes up. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. kennyw

So far only the trips thru Colorado have been trouble so far /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif All the trips to CA or IL have otherwise worked out (sometimes delayed though). The trip I was going to pick the frame up from you I ended up loosing the transmission in my '89 F350 for the 3rd time on the way back, plus was having some problems with the trailer on the way thru CO out to IL...

But I dont take trips for a living so if something doesnt go as planned I have to make sure I get back to work in the end (preferably on time but so far my employer has been leanient).

I offered to haul those parts from IA to CO in July though but have not heard back yet. I'm going out for 2 weeks that time (real vacation not just a weekend trip) so I will have more time on the drive out and back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Kenny, Cyberfire is holding the rack for you to pick up and bring out with you on your July trip. Thanks. I think Burblover is going to have the CB mailed though, haven't talked to him about it.

15. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kenny, Cyberfire is holding the rack for you to pick up and bring out with you on your July trip. Thanks. I think Burblover is going to have the CB mailed though, haven't talked to him about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correctamundo on the CB. It should be mailed soon, if not already.

16. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif