Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pastor Electrocuted During Baptism

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Inu-Hanyou1776, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Read this!

Pastor Electrocuted

I'm not of the Baptist denomination (I'm a Methodist), but this did still scare me since he's a fellow Christian. All I can say is that if you're Baptist, BE CAREFUL during your baptism if they're going to be having PA equipment close by during it. Do the sound equipment adjusting and such BEFORE starting the baptism!

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Reminds me of a funny story.................................

One afternoon last summer, I was sitting in this fancy church down in OKC, going through graduation practice from the basic course here in OK (it's a joke, that's about the best you can say about it). I was there with about 40 or so of Oklahoma's newly minted certified officers. The academy guru was up at the pulpit and we had this one old boy from around OKC (I'll refrain from mentioning town to protect the guilty) and he was a flat out crackup. He always had something downright hilarious to say and never one to lose an opportunity, he had yet another one present itself while sitting in the church.

Some old boy declares that he is in dire need of relieving himself and this other old boy points out that there is a pool behind the pulpit.

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Holy f'n what the hell??????????????????????

He didn't say it quiet enough that several people heard what he said, and our academy guru, well he is sort of a religious type man heard the whole thing. He quickly bypassed the "I'm gonna stomp your balls into ground beef" enragement and utilized the soft spoken "that wasn't even funny" comment while his face was several shades of dark red..............................

By the way, if you've never been in a church where the congregation is black, you should. Those places are so dang fancy they'd put the Vatican to shame.................

:D :D :D

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Two words for anyone on a stage , Nady Wireless .

He could of been hands free , and it could of been bought with collection money . I don't remember anyone getting electrocuted by a small ni-cad !

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

"He chose..... poorly."

[​IMG]

j

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status